Powered by Automated Insights TENN HILLBILLYS Put the Stamp on Bonebreakers for Fourth Straight Win
- TENN HILLBILLYS
TENN HILLBILLYS benefited from 28.40 points from Knowshon Moreno and 16.10 from Larry Fitzgerald, taking down Bonebreakers 97.20 - 89.54. TENN HILLBILLYS has built consistency and is on a four-game win streak. LeSean McCoy led Bonebreakers with 15.10 points while Robert Griffin III racked up 14.54. Bonebreakers (3-3, 629.90 points) drops to fourth place while TENN HILLBILLYS (5-1, 610.62 points) remains in first place.
Smooth Moves by TENN HILLBILLYS
- Knowshon Moreno had 28.40 points, the highest RB score of the week and the third-highest RB score in the league this season.
- Larry Fitzgerald scored 16.10 points, the eighth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- With 8.00 points scored versus a projected 5.95, the Green Bay Packers Defense has scored more points than projected for three straight games.
- TENN HILLBILLYS was still able to pull out a win with only 4 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
- By scoring 9.00 points, David Akers beat his 7.30 projected points by 23.3%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Bonebreakers
- Did not start Sam Bradford, who led the team in scoring with 17.08 points.
- The lowest score by a player for Bonebreakers this week was 5.30 points from Trent Richardson. The score was below his projected points of 14.53, which marks the third straight week where that has happened.
- The 14.54 points scored by Robert Griffin III fell short of his 20.66-point projection, the third straight game where that has happened.
- 5 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- This week's starter/bench scoring ratio was the worst of the season for Bonebreakers. Their starters put up 89.54 points, while their bench had 59.84 total points.
- TENN HILLBILLYS would be 4-2 if they played Bonebreakers every week.
- Besides Bonebreakers, TENN HILLBILLYS would have defeated four other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, TENN HILLBILLYS would have defeated Bonebreakers 104.38 - 96.18.
- If they played the same schedule as Bonebreakers, TENN HILLBILLYS would be 2-3.
- If TENN HILLBILLYS had played every team in the league each week, they would be 34-20.
- Bonebreakers would have lost to four other teams besides TENN HILLBILLYS this week.
- Bonebreakers would be 5-0 if they played the same schedule as TENN HILLBILLYS.
- If they played every team every week, Bonebreakers would be 36-18.
- It was a tough loss for Bonebreakers, which put up the 10th-biggest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- TENN HILLBILLYS won again and is on a four-game winning streak, currently the longest in the league.
- Bonebreakers got a combined 20.40 points from their RBs, their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- In the loss, the Seattle Seahawks Defense scored 11.00 points against a projected 7.16 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- TENN HILLBILLYS beat Bonebreakers at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for Bonebreakers.
- This is the second week this season that TENN HILLBILLYS has been in first place.
- TENN HILLBILLYS underachieved in the win, improving to 2-1 when failing to reach their projected points this season, while Bonebreakers falls to 0-3 when scoring below their projected points.
- In the loss, LeSean McCoy had the eighth-highest RB score in the league this week with 15.10 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- TENN HILLBILLYS
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.