Powered by Automated Insights Legend Time Beats Encinitas Surf, Climbs to Eighth Place
- Legend Time
- Encinitas Surf
Legend Time got past Encinitas Surf 93.84 - 77.66 led by Philip Rivers who registered 21.44 points and Jason Witten who scored 18.10. Encinitas Surf can't find any answers after losing their fourth in a row. Ray Rice led Encinitas Surf with 20.20 points while Matt Ryan brought in 18.76. To make matters worse, Encinitas Surf had two starters score zero points (Lance Moore and the Dallas Cowboys Defense). Legend Time (2-3, 405.78 points) inches up to eighth place and Encinitas Surf (1-4, 391.36 points) sinks into the cellar.
Smooth Moves by Legend Time
- Benched RB Joique Bell, who scored fewer points than any RB in the starting lineup with 5.10.
- Put WR Eddie Royal on the bench, where he scored 0.60 points, fewer than any WR in the starting lineup.
- Philip Rivers led the matchup in points scored for the second time this season (21.44).
- With 18.10 points, Jason Witten had the second-highest score of any TE in the league this week.
- The Kansas City Chiefs Defense scored 16.00 points to beat their projected point total by 139.1%, which led the matchup.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Encinitas Surf
- Should have started Owen Daniels, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting TE with 6.00 against a projected 6.51.
- Encinitas Surf had 2 of their 9 starters score zero points.
- Encinitas Surf was dominated at the TE position, scoring 3.20 points versus the 18.10 for Legend Time.
- With 6.90 points, Reggie Bush had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 50.6% of his 13.62 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
- Encinitas Surf was not able to win even though only 4 of their 9 starters fell short of their projected point total.
- Legend Time would be 2-3 if they played Encinitas Surf every week.
- Legend Time would have beaten three other teams besides Encinitas Surf this week.
- Legend Time would have defeated Encinitas Surf 109.42 - 76.64 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Encinitas Surf, Legend Time would be 0-4.
- If Legend Time had played every team in the league each week, they would be 11-34.
- Encinitas Surf would have lost to seven other teams besides Legend Time this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Legend Time, Encinitas Surf would be 0-4.
- Encinitas Surf would be 11-34 if they played every team every week.
- Of the losses Encinitas Surf has had, three were against opponents who topped their season scoring average that week.
- With the loss, Encinitas Surf has the longest losing streak in the league, stretching back four straight games.
- Legend Time had their largest margin of victory so far this year at 16.18 points.
- With 11.40 points, Legend Time got the lowest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- Legend Time outdid their projection in the win, while Encinitas Surf came in under their point expectation. Legend Time is now 2-0 when overachieving, while Encinitas Surf falls to 0-3 when failing to reach their projection.
- Encinitas Surf scored 77.66 points, ranking them ninth in the league in scoring.
- Encinitas Surf is in last place in the league for the first week this season.
- In the loss, Ray Rice had the third-highest RB score in the league this week with 20.20 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Legend Time
- Encinitas Surf
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.