Powered by Automated Insights TENN HILLBILLYS Shows Heart With Comeback over st4r to Claim the Top Spot in the League
- TENN HILLBILLYS
TENN HILLBILLYS recorded the second-highest score this week on the way to their third win in as many matchups when they defeated st4r 104.38 - 95.22 in a Monday night comeback. Since the streak started in Week 3, TENN HILLBILLYS has climbed from fifth place to claim the top spot in the league. st4r goes to 3-2 and falls to fourth place. TENN HILLBILLYS has now beaten money (82.50 - 76.80) and Raging Bulls (131.54 - 91.88).
Smooth Moves by TENN HILLBILLYS
- Picked up Jacquizz Rodgers, who beat his scoring projection by 101.7%, with 17.80 points against a projected 8.83.
- Knowshon Moreno scored 21.00 points, which ranked second out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- With 15.00 points, the St. Louis Rams Defense had their highest score of the season and beat their projected point total by a season-high 45.2%.
- With 10.70 points, Brent Celek beat his 4.62 projected point total by a team-leading 131.6%.
- TENN HILLBILLYS won despite having only 4 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by st4r
- Left T.Y. Hilton on the bench, where he scored the fourth-most points in the league and beat his projected point total by 229.7%, the third-highest percentage in the league.
- Did not start Jay Cutler, who scored 23.02 points to rank ninth in the league in scoring.
- Should have started the Baltimore Ravens Defense, which underachieved, but still had more points than the starting DEF with 7.00 against a projected 8.85.
- With 9.92 points against a projected 17.62, Colin Kaepernick did not meet his projection for the fourth straight game.
- st4r got outscored 15.00 - 4.00 by TENN HILLBILLYS at the DEF position.
- If TENN HILLBILLYS played st4r every week, they would be 3-2 this season.
- TENN HILLBILLYS would have beaten seven other teams besides st4r this week.
- Had they played each other last week, TENN HILLBILLYS would have defeated st4r 131.54 - 127.68.
- If they played the same schedule as st4r, TENN HILLBILLYS would be 3-1.
- If TENN HILLBILLYS had played every team in the league each week, they would be 29-16.
- st4r would have lost to three other teams besides TENN HILLBILLYS this week.
- If they played the same schedule as TENN HILLBILLYS, st4r would be 2-2.
- st4r would be 26-19 if they played every team every week.
- In the loss, Justin Tucker had the highest score of any K in the league this season with 18.00 points.
- With the win, TENN HILLBILLYS has a three-game win streak, currently the longest in the league.
- st4r scored 95.22 points and lost. It is the fifth-highest losing score in the league this season.
- With the win, TENN HILLBILLYS remains undefeated in comeback games this season, improving to 2-0.
- With 38.80 points, TENN HILLBILLYS got the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- This is the first week this season that TENN HILLBILLYS has been in first place.
- With 104.38 points, TENN HILLBILLYS scored the second-most points in the league this week.
- Even in the loss, the 18.50 points scored by Jamaal Charles was the fourth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- TENN HILLBILLYS
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.