Powered by Automated Insights Panther Fan Brings Down Cleveland Indians, Moves to Fifth Place
- Panther Fan
- Cleveland Indians
Panther Fan beat Cleveland Indians 100.16 - 74.48 and put up the highest point total of their season. Cleveland Indians has failed to meet expectations for three consecutive weeks, managing only 71.3% of their projected points in this matchup. Josh Gordon led Cleveland Indians with 14.60 points while Eric Decker brought in 12.70. The result might have been even worse, Panther Fan had a starter score zero points (the Houston Texans Defense). Panther Fan (3-2, 466.26 points) climbs into fifth place and Cleveland Indians (3-2, 461.44 points) drops to sixth place.
Smooth Moves by Panther Fan
- The 36.76 points scored by Peyton Manning was the second-highest QB score of the week and is the third-highest QB score in the league this season.
- With 24.10 points, Dez Bryant had the third-highest WR score of the week and the 10th-highest WR score in the league this season.
- Sat Lamar Miller, who scored 1.50 points, fewer than any RB in the starting lineup.
- Golden Tate had his highest scoring output of the season with 12.10 points.
- Panther Fan won even with the Houston Texans Defense in the starting lineup, which didn't score any points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Cleveland Indians
- Picked up Alshon Jeffery but left him on the bench, where he scored the third-most points in the league and beat his projected point total by 237.1%, the second-highest percentage in the league.
- Cleveland Indians picked up Nick Novak, who then fell short of his 9.18-point projection by scoring 5.00 points.
- With 2.00 points, the Chicago Bears Defense was last on the team in scoring and got only 18.7% of their 10.72 projected points, their lowest percentage of the season.
- A.J. Green scored 6.10 points against a projected 12.15 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- Cleveland Indians needed more points from the QB position, where Panther Fan beat them 36.76 - 6.88.
- Panther Fan would be 2-3 if they played Cleveland Indians every week.
- Besides Cleveland Indians, Panther Fan would have defeated six other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Panther Fan would have defeated Cleveland Indians 98.78 - 92.14.
- Panther Fan would be 3-1 if they played the same schedule as Cleveland Indians.
- If Panther Fan had played every team in the league each week, they would be 22-23.
- Cleveland Indians would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- Cleveland Indians would be 3-1 if they played the same schedule as Panther Fan.
- If they played every team every week, Cleveland Indians would be 22-23.
- Cleveland Indians underachieved for the fourth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row, scoring 74.48 points against a projected 104.46 this week.
- Cleveland Indians was last in the league in scoring and had their lowest score of the season with 74.48 points.
- The margin of victory was the ninth-largest in the league this season.
- David Wilson scored 7.60 points against a projected 10.18 in the win and has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- The loss snapped a three-game win streak by Cleveland Indians.
- Panther Fan had their highest score of the season with 100.16 points.
- Panther Fan had two starters score more points than the highest-scoring starter for Cleveland Indians.
- Despite being on the winning team, Josh Brown scored 3.00 points against a projected 7.59 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Panther Fan
- Cleveland Indians
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.