Powered by Automated Insights NY Giants III Gets Late Victory over Bonebreakers, Ousts Them from First Place
- NY Giants III
NY Giants III (3-2, 530.12 points) got the highest score for the week, taking down Bonebreakers (3-2, 540.36 points) 110.06 - 96.18. NY Giants III came into the Sunday games already in front 21.30 - 3.60. That lead faded away by the end of the early Sunday games and they trailed 81.38 - 68.36. NY Giants III closed it out with a comeback on Monday night, thanks to 9.90 points from Julio Jones.
Smooth Moves by NY Giants III
- With 18.00 points, Matt Prater had the highest score of any K in the league this season.
- The 21.30 points by Fred Jackson was the highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- NY Giants III saw the majority of their starters (5 of 9) beat their projected point total.
- The 15.00 points scored by the Cincinnati Bengals Defense outpaced their 8.14-point scoring projection by 84.3%.
- NY Giants III won with four players on the bench that did not play this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Bonebreakers
- Left Julius Thomas on the bench, where he scored the fifth-most points in the league and beat his projected point total by 219.3%, the fifth-highest percentage in the league.
- Trent Richardson had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 5.60 points and recorded only 45.9% of his 12.20-point projection.
- It was a season-low 3.60 points for Jordan Cameron this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 41.2% of a projected point total of 8.73.
- 6 of the starters on Bonebreakers scored less than their projected points.
- The 3.90 points scored by Andre Johnson was just 37.9% of his 10.28-point projection.
- If NY Giants III played Bonebreakers every week, they would be 3-2 this season.
- NY Giants III would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, NY Giants III would have defeated Bonebreakers 121.88 - 114.68.
- NY Giants III would be 3-1 if they played the same schedule as Bonebreakers.
- If NY Giants III had played every team in the league each week, they would be 33-12.
- In addition to NY Giants III, Bonebreakers would have lost to just two other teams this week.
- Bonebreakers would be 1-3 if they played the same schedule as NY Giants III.
- If they played every team every week, Bonebreakers would be 32-13.
- The 110.06 points by NY Giants III led the league. It is the first time they have led the league in scoring this season.
- Although Bonebreakers lost, they did put up the fourth-highest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- The RBs on NY Giants III collectively had their best week of the season with 25.40 points.
- The 20.80 total points by the RBs on Bonebreakers was their smallest RB output this season.
- NY Giants III remains undefeated in comeback games this season, improving to 2-0.
- Bonebreakers had their largest margin of defeat this season.
- Garrett Hartley scored 16.00 points, the fifth-highest K score in the league this season, but it was not enough to tip the scales in favor of Bonebreakers.
- Even in the loss, the 15.20 points scored by LeSean McCoy was the sixth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- NY Giants III
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.