Powered by Automated Insights Legend Time Rallies Late to Beat Panther Fan to Move into Ninth Place
- Legend Time
- Panther Fan
Legend Time (1-3, 311.94 points) got the highest point total of the week from Drew Brees, defeating Panther Fan (2-2, 365.90 points) 109.42 - 98.58 in a battle of lead changes. Panther Fan scored first and went into Sunday in front 4.50 - 0. That advantage slipped away after the early Sunday games and they trailed by 19.00. After the late Sunday games, the lead changed once more, and they went ahead by 30.68. Legend Time closed out the matchup with a comeback on Monday.
Smooth Moves by Legend Time
- Arian Foster had the fourth-highest RB score of the week and the 10th-highest RB score in the league this season with 23.10 points.
- Drew Brees led the league in scoring and had the fifth-most points in the league this season with 32.72.
- With 19.00 points, the Kansas City Chiefs Defense was the highest-scoring DEF of the week.
- Wisely sat Philip Rivers this week, who had 27.04 points, the lowest QB score on the team.
- Benched RB Rashard Mendenhall, who scored fewer points than any RB in the starting lineup with 1.40.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Panther Fan
- Jared Cook has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 4.50 points against a projected 5.88 this week.
- Legend Time won the K position battle, beating Panther Fan 12.00 - 1.00.
- Golden Tate did not meet his 6.93-point projection this week, the third time that's happened this season. His 1.70 points were also a season-low.
- 5 of the starters on Panther Fan scored less than their projected points.
- Josh Brown fell short of his scoring projection with 1.00 point, just 12.4% of his projected 8.06.
- Legend Time would be 2-2 if they played Panther Fan every week.
- Legend Time would have beaten four other teams besides Panther Fan this week.
- Legend Time would be 0-3 if they played the same schedule as Panther Fan.
- Legend Time would be 7-29 if they played every team every week.
- Besides Legend Time, Panther Fan would have been defeated by four other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Legend Time would have lost to Panther Fan 93.56 - 57.66.
- Panther Fan would be 0-3 if they played the same schedule as Legend Time.
- If they played every team every week, Panther Fan would be 15-21.
- Panther Fan scored 98.58 points against a projected 100.10 and has underachieved every week this season.
- Panther Fan scored 98.58 points and lost. It is the third-highest losing score in the league this season.
- The win by Legend Time snapped a three-game losing streak.
- The RBs on Legend Time collectively had their best week of the season with 25.30 points.
- With 109.42 points, Legend Time had their highest score so far this season.
- Jason Witten did little to help Legend Time, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 4.30 points against a projected 9.06.
- Peyton Manning scored 29.08 points, the 10th-highest QB score in the league this season, but it was not enough to get Panther Fan the win.
- Legend Time overachieved in the win, improving to 1-0 when beating their projected points this season, while Panther Fan falls to 2-2 when scoring below their projected points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Legend Time
- Panther Fan
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.