Powered by Automated Insights Bonebreakers Starches Encinitas Surf, Extends Their Losing Streak
- Encinitas Surf
Bonebreakers got 19.60 points from Wes Welker and 18.70 from Kenbrell Thompkins to put a drubbing on Encinitas Surf 114.68 - 76.64. Encinitas Surf has had some misfortune after losing their third in a row. Encinitas Surf was coming off a 69.90 - 59.04 loss against st4r and saw their scoring improve this week. On top of the loss, Encinitas Surf got goose eggs from both Lance Moore and Jermichael Finley. Bonebreakers (3-1, 444.18 points) remains in first place while Encinitas Surf (1-3, 313.70 points) stays in eighth place.
Smooth Moves by Bonebreakers
- Acquired Kenbrell Thompkins, who exceeded his scoring projection by 119.0%, the ninth-highest percentage in the league.
- Wes Welker ranked sixth in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 19.60 points.
- Bonebreakers had 5 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- The 17.00 points scored by the Seattle Seahawks Defense outpaced their 10.37-point scoring projection by 64.0%.
- Even with both of their RBs falling short of their projected scores, Bonebreakers still won.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Encinitas Surf
- It was a poor performance for Encinitas Surf at WR, where they were outdone by Bonebreakers 49.30 - 11.40.
- Encinitas Surf had 2 of their 9 starters score zero points.
- Encinitas Surf got outscored 17.00 - 8.00 by Bonebreakers at the DEF position.
- It was a season-low 7.10 points for Alfred Morris this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 47.8% of a projected point total of 14.87.
- Dan Bailey had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 3.00 points and recorded only 35.0% of his 8.58-point projection.
- If Bonebreakers played Encinitas Surf every week, they would be 4-0 this season.
- Bonebreakers would have beaten five other teams besides Encinitas Surf this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Bonebreakers would have defeated Encinitas Surf 89.14 - 59.04.
- If they played the same schedule as Encinitas Surf, Bonebreakers would be 2-1.
- If Bonebreakers had played every team in the league each week, they would be 26-10.
- Encinitas Surf would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Bonebreakers, Encinitas Surf would be 2-1.
- Encinitas Surf would be 10-26 if they played every team every week.
- Even though Encinitas Surf lost, they had two players score higher than the leading scorer for Bonebreakers.
- Bonebreakers put up their smallest winning point total of the year.
- It was the first time this season that Encinitas Surf has had the lowest score in the league.
- The RBs on Encinitas Surf collectively had their best week of the season with 30.40 points.
- The WRs on Bonebreakers collectively had their best week of the season with 49.30 points.
- With the win, Bonebreakers remains undefeated in blowout games this season with a record of 2-0.
- The loss was a familiar refrain for Encinitas Surf, as they have now dropped three in a row.
- With a record of 0-2, Encinitas Surf is winless in blowout matchups.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Encinitas Surf
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.