Powered by Automated Insights TENN HILLBILLYS Pulverizes Raging Bulls, Claims Third Place
- TENN HILLBILLYS
- Raging Bulls
TENN HILLBILLYS (3-1, 408.96 points) accumulated the highest score this week to shred Raging Bulls (2-2, 415.66 points) 131.46 - 91.88. TENN HILLBILLYS was the first to put points on the board and by Sunday was already in front 2.00 - 0. That advantage slipped away after the early Sunday games and they trailed by 27.68. TENN HILLBILLYS took the lead back during the late Sunday games and held on for the victory.
Smooth Moves by TENN HILLBILLYS
- The 14.00 points scored by Stephen Gostkowski was the second-highest K score of the week and is the third-highest K score in the league this season.
- Adrian Peterson had the best RB score of the week and the fourth-highest RB score in the league this season with 26.00 points.
- Took Matthew Stafford out of the starting lineup, who scored 17.48 points on the bench, fewer than the starting QB.
- TENN HILLBILLYS had 7 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- Demaryius Thomas scored 20.60 points, the fourth-highest WR score in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Raging Bulls
- C.J. Spiller has scored below his projection in every game this season after scoring 7.70 points against a projected 11.38 this week.
- With 3.40 points, DeSean Jackson was last on the team in scoring and got only 32.0% of his 10.63 projected points, his lowest percentage of the season.
- The WR corps couldn't keep pace with their counterparts from TENN HILLBILLYS and were outscored 49.40 - 24.60.
- The New England Patriots Defense did not meet their 8.65-point projection this week, the second time that's happened this season. Their 4.00 points were also a season-low.
- Even though Raging Bulls lost, only 3 of their 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- If TENN HILLBILLYS played Raging Bulls every week, they would be 2-2 this season.
- TENN HILLBILLYS would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- TENN HILLBILLYS would be 1-2 if they played the same schedule as Raging Bulls.
- If TENN HILLBILLYS had played every team in the league each week, they would be 21-15.
- Besides TENN HILLBILLYS, Raging Bulls would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- TENN HILLBILLYS would have lost to Raging Bulls 91.02 - 82.50 had they played each other last week.
- Raging Bulls would be 3-0 if they played the same schedule as TENN HILLBILLYS.
- Raging Bulls would be 21-15 if they played every team every week.
- The St. Louis Rams Defense had a season-low 2.00 points against a projected 11.35 in the win and has now scored below their projection in every game this season.
- Although Raging Bulls lost, they did put up the fifth-highest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- The margin of victory was the seventh-largest in the league this season.
- TENN HILLBILLYS scored 131.46 points, the highest in the league this week and fourth-highest in the league this season.
- The RBs on TENN HILLBILLYS collectively had their best week of the season with 41.10 points.
- TENN HILLBILLYS won in a blowout. They are now 2-1 in blowouts matchups this season.
- Raging Bulls falls to 1-1 in blowout games this season.
- It was the worst loss of the season for Raging Bulls, with the margin of victory coming in at 39.58 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- TENN HILLBILLYS
- Raging Bulls
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.