Powered by Automated Insights Cleveland Indians Brings Down money, Streak Climbs to Three
- Cleveland Indians
Cleveland Indians earned their third straight win when they defeated money 92.14 - 80.44. They got a lift from Tom Brady, who led the team with 20.44 points and Marshawn Lynch who had 18.30. money goes to 0-4 and slides to 10th place. Cleveland Indians is in fourth place, having now blown through TENN HILLBILLYS (98.20 - 49.02) and Legend Time (102.90 - 57.66).
Smooth Moves by Cleveland Indians
- With 18.00 points, David Akers had the highest score of any K in the league this season.
- Put WR Vincent Brown on the bench, where he scored 4.10 points, fewer than any WR in the starting lineup.
- With 18.30 points, Marshawn Lynch ranked seventh in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- Tom Brady led the team in scoring with 20.44 points, his highest output of the season.
- With only 4 of their 9 starters beating their projected points, Cleveland Indians was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by money
- Should have started Russell Wilson, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 11.62 against a projected 16.28.
- Cleveland Indians had their fewest points of the season, but money could not pull out the win.
- With 2.70 points, DeAndre Hopkins was last on the team in scoring and got only 34.6% of his 7.81 projected points, his lowest percentage of the season.
- Phil Dawson has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 5.00 points versus a projected 9.15.
- At the QB position, money got outscored 20.44 - 6.54 by Cleveland Indians.
- Cleveland Indians would be 3-1 if they played money every week.
- Cleveland Indians would have beaten only two other teams besides money this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Cleveland Indians would have defeated money 102.90 - 76.80.
- Cleveland Indians would be 1-2 if they played the same schedule as money.
- If Cleveland Indians had played every team in the league each week, they would be 22-14.
- money would have lost to seven other teams besides Cleveland Indians this week.
- money would be 2-1 if they played the same schedule as Cleveland Indians.
- money would be 13-23 if they played every team every week.
- Despite being on the winning team, Chris Johnson had a season-low 3.10 points against a projected 11.65 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- Although Cleveland Indians won, it was no thanks to A.J. Green, who scored 5.10 points and has now scored below his projection in three straight weeks.
- money got smallest total score from their RB position of any team this week with 16.90 points.
- Cleveland Indians has now won three games in a row.
- Jimmy Graham scored 22.00 points, the fifth-highest TE score in the league this season, but it was not enough to tip the scales in favor of money.
- Cleveland Indians won while scoring the fewest total points of any winning team in the league this week.
- money ranked ninth in the league in scoring this week.
- This is the first week this season that money is in last place in the league.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Cleveland Indians
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.