Powered by Automated Insights st4r Beats Encinitas Surf
- Encinitas Surf
Even though they scored just the eighth-highest point total in the league this week, st4r (2-1, 291.96 points) was able to take down Encinitas Surf, 69.90 - 59.04. st4r got quite lucky, winning while putting up just 71.8% of their 97.32-point season average. It was a difficult outing for Encinitas Surf, who fell to 1-2 (237.06 points) while also ending up ninth in points. Jamaal Charles (23.20 points) was the leading scorer for st4r, posting the ninth-highest total in the league this week.
Smooth Moves by st4r
- Jamaal Charles had the second-highest RB score of the week and the sixth-highest RB score in the league this season with 23.20 points.
- The 14.00 points scored by Justin Tucker was the second-highest K score of the week and is the second-highest K score in the league this season.
- st4r was still able to pull out a win with only 2 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
- Starter Vernon Davis put up a zero, but st4r still won.
- st4r won even though all three of their WRs scored below their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Encinitas Surf
- Encinitas Surf had 7 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- Encinitas Surf tried to fight through 2 of their 9 starters getting zeros, but could not overcome it.
- The RBs for Encinitas Surf got outscored 33.50 - 13.30 by the RBs for st4r.
- Encinitas Surf had no luck at the K position, losing the point battle 14.00 - 7.00 to st4r.
- With a season-low 3.40 points versus a projected 11.13, Vincent Jackson failed to meet his projection for the second time this season.
- If st4r played Encinitas Surf every week, they would be 2-1 this season.
- st4r would have beaten only one other team besides Encinitas Surf this week.
- st4r would be 1-1 if they played the same schedule as Encinitas Surf.
- If st4r had played every team in the league each week, they would be 13-14.
- Besides st4r, Encinitas Surf would have been defeated by seven other teams this week.
- st4r would have lost to Encinitas Surf 79.26 - 73.88 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as st4r, Encinitas Surf would be 1-1.
- Encinitas Surf would be 10-17 if they played every team every week.
- st4r won by scoring 69.90 points, the lowest winning score in the league this season.
- The WRs from Encinitas Surf scored the fewest points of any team in the league this week, with only 10.50 points.
- With 33.50 points, st4r got the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- st4r won even though Encinitas Surf performed better against their scoring projection. Encinitas Surf scored 69.8% of their 84.54 projected points, while st4r recorded 64.7% of their 108.03-point projection.
- The 10.86-point margin of victory by st4r was the second-biggest win in the league this week.
- The 59.04 points put up by Encinitas Surf ranked ninth in the league this week.
- Despite being on the winning team, Colin Kaepernick had a season-low 5.00 points against a projected 20.71 and underachieved for the second time this season.
- In the loss, Alfred Morris had the ninth-highest RB score in the league this week with 13.30 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Encinitas Surf
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.