Powered by Automated Insights Panther Fan Gets Past Bonebreakers
- Panther Fan
Panther Fan picked up 26.30 points from DeMarco Murray and 24.76 from Peyton Manning, edging Bonebreakers 93.56 - 90.14. Even though the teams are tied for seventh place with matching 2-1 records, Bonebreakers has a distinct advantage in points, 330.50 - 267.32. This was extremely close, with the 3.42-point margin of victory being the smallest recorded in the league this season. The gap could have been wider, Panther Fan had a starter score zero points (Josh Brown).
Smooth Moves by Panther Fan
- DeMarco Murray had the best RB score of the week and the third-highest RB score in the league this season with 26.30 points.
- With 24.76 points, Peyton Manning had the seventh-highest score in the league this week.
- Benched RB David Wilson, who scored fewer points than any RB in the starting lineup with 3.90.
- Calvin Johnson had the sixth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 17.50 points.
- Even with a zero from starter Josh Brown, Panther Fan was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Bonebreakers
- Made a mistake in not starting Jordan Cameron, who ranked eighth in the league in scoring and topped his scoring projection by 239.1%, the fourth-highest percentage in the league.
- In the midst of a season-low in scoring, Andre Johnson also did not meet his projected points (3.60 points scored versus 11.83 projected) for the second time this season.
- Randall Cobb had a season-low 5.40 points against a projected 11.50 and underachieved for the first time this season.
- With a season-low 13.74 points versus a projected 18.83, Robert Griffin III failed to meet his projection for the first time this season.
- 5 of the starters on Bonebreakers scored less than their projected points.
- If Panther Fan played Bonebreakers every week, they would be 1-2 this season.
- Besides Bonebreakers, Panther Fan would have defeated six other teams this week.
- Panther Fan would be 1-1 if they played the same schedule as Bonebreakers.
- If Panther Fan had played every team in the league each week, they would be 11-16.
- Besides Panther Fan, Bonebreakers would have been defeated by three other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Panther Fan would have lost to Bonebreakers 123.50 - 94.68.
- Bonebreakers would be 2-0 if they played the same schedule as Panther Fan.
- If they played every team every week, Bonebreakers would be 20-7.
- The Houston Texans Defense had a season-low 2.00 points against a projected 6.72 in the win and has now scored below their projection in every game this season.
- Panther Fan has underachieved every week this season, scoring 93.56 points against a projected 98.75 this week.
- Although Bonebreakers lost, they did put up the fourth-highest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- The 3.42-point margin of victory was the smallest in the league this week.
- Panther Fan beat Bonebreakers at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for Bonebreakers.
- LeSean McCoy was a bright spot for Bonebreakers in the loss with 21.80 points, the third-highest RB score in the league this week.
- Wes Welker was on the losing team, but still had the eighth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 14.40 points.
- All was not bad for Bonebreakers in the loss, as Julius Thomas scored 9.70 points, the fifth-largest score for a TE in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Panther Fan
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.