Powered by Automated Insights NY Giants III Pulls Off Comeback over Raging Bulls
- NY Giants III
- Raging Bulls
NY Giants III (2-1, 298.18 points) registered the second-highest point total in the league this week, edging Raging Bulls (2-1, 323.78 points) 94.86 - 91.02 in a back-and-forth matchup. Raging Bulls was the first to put up points and by Sunday was already out in front 6.20 - 0. After the late Sunday games, they lost that lead and fell behind 77.86 - 72.92. By the end of the Sunday night game, the lead flipped yet again and Raging Bulls went up 91.02 - 77.86. However, NY Giants III pulled out the victory with a comeback on Monday night.
Smooth Moves by NY Giants III
- With 17.00 points, Matt Prater had the highest score of any K in the league this season.
- Bernard Pierce scored 13.20 points, which ranked 10th out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- Julio Jones had the 10th-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 12.20 points.
- The Cincinnati Bengals Defense led the team in scoring with 18.00 points, their highest output of the season.
- NY Giants III won despite having only 3 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Raging Bulls
- After a season-low 1.00 point against a projected 12.66, C.J. Spiller has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- Steve Smith did not meet his 9.15-point projection this week, the second time that's happened this season. His 4.00 points were also a season-low.
- In the midst of a season-low in scoring, Martellus Bennett also did not meet his projected points (1.00 point scored versus 6.13 projected) for the first time this season.
- DeSean Jackson had a season-low 6.20 points against a projected 10.76 and underachieved for the first time this season.
- Jordy Nelson had a season-low 9.30 points against a projected 10.80 and scored below his projection for the first time this season.
- NY Giants III would be 1-2 if they played Raging Bulls every week.
- Besides Raging Bulls, NY Giants III would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- NY Giants III would be 2-0 if they played the same schedule as Raging Bulls.
- If NY Giants III had played every team in the league each week, they would be 17-10.
- Raging Bulls would have lost to just two other teams besides NY Giants III this week.
- Had they played each other last week, NY Giants III would have lost to Raging Bulls 140.16 - 119.80.
- If they played the same schedule as NY Giants III, Raging Bulls would be 1-1.
- Raging Bulls would be 19-8 if they played every team every week.
- It was a tough loss for Raging Bulls, which put up the third-biggest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- The 3.84-point win by NY Giants III beat the 1.44-point spread.
- Stevan Ridley scored 4.30 points against a projected 11.67 in the win and has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- With 94.86 points, NY Giants III scored the second-most points in the league this week.
- In the loss, Cam Newton ranked third in the league in scoring and had the highest output of any player on Raging Bulls this season with 30.42 points.
- Matt Forte was a bright spot for Raging Bulls in the loss with 17.10 points, the fifth-highest RB score in the league this week.
- The win by NY Giants III was achieved despite having Aaron Rodgers put up a season-low 14.16 points, and underachieve for the first time this season.
- Tony Gonzalez had a season-low 2.40 points in the win against a projected 8.48 and scored below his projection for the second time this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- NY Giants III
- Raging Bulls
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.