Powered by Automated Insights TENN HILLBILLYS Snatches One from money, Adds To Their Pain
- TENN HILLBILLYS
TENN HILLBILLYS (2-1, 277.50 points) defeated money (0-3, 268.90 points) 82.50 - 76.80, led by Matthew Stafford with 22.60 points and Adrian Peterson who scored 15.50. TENN HILLBILLYS scored first and went into Sunday in front 1.80 - 0. That advantage slipped away after the early Sunday games and they trailed by 1.90. TENN HILLBILLYS closed it out with a comeback on Monday night, thanks to 9.40 points from Demaryius Thomas.
Smooth Moves by TENN HILLBILLYS
- The 14.00 points scored by Stephen Gostkowski was the second-highest K score of the week and is the second-highest K score in the league this season.
- TENN HILLBILLYS won despite having only 2 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- With 22.60 points, Matthew Stafford ranked fourth in the league this week in scoring among QBs.
- Adrian Peterson had the eighth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 15.50 points.
- TENN HILLBILLYS won even though both of their RBs scored below their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by money
- Doug Martin has scored below his projection in every game this season after scoring 10.80 points against a projected 15.08 this week.
- 2 of the 9 starters scored zero points for money.
- money had no luck at the K position, losing the point battle 14.00 - 1.00 to TENN HILLBILLYS.
- Phil Dawson had a season-low 1.00 point against a projected 8.54 and underachieved for the second time this season.
- With a season-low 14.70 points versus a projected 16.44, Andy Dalton failed to meet his projection for the first time this season.
- TENN HILLBILLYS would be 2-1 if they played money every week.
- Besides money, TENN HILLBILLYS would have defeated three other teams this week.
- TENN HILLBILLYS would be 1-1 if they played the same schedule as money.
- If TENN HILLBILLYS had played every team in the league each week, they would be 12-15.
- money would have lost to five other teams besides TENN HILLBILLYS this week.
- TENN HILLBILLYS would have lost to money 105.70 - 49.02 had they played each other last week.
- money would be 2-0 if they played the same schedule as TENN HILLBILLYS.
- money would be 12-15 if they played every team every week.
- The St. Louis Rams Defense had a season-low 2.00 points against a projected 8.84 in the win and has now scored below their projection in every game this season.
- money scored 76.80 points and lost. It is the 10th-highest losing score in the league this season.
- TENN HILLBILLYS did not cover the 12.79-point spread, winning by 5.70 points.
- With the loss, money remains winless in comeback games this season, falling to 0-2.
- TENN HILLBILLYS won even though money performed better against their scoring projection. money scored 89.8% of their 85.57 projected points, while TENN HILLBILLYS recorded 83.9% of their 98.36-point projection.
- In the loss, Jimmy Graham ranked fifth in the league in scoring and had the highest output of any player on money this season with 25.40 points.
- In the loss, Brian Hartline scored 11.60 points against a projected 7.96 and exceeded his scoring projection by 45.7%.
- Although TENN HILLBILLYS won, they got little help from Knowshon Moreno, who only put up 4.50 points of a projected 10.85.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- TENN HILLBILLYS
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.