Powered by Automated Insights Panther Fan Put the Stamp on st4r
- Panther Fan
Calvin Johnson got 23.60 points and Dez Bryant scored 20.10 as Panther Fan took down st4r, 94.68 - 73.88. Both sides fell short of hitting their projections, but Panther Fan scored 91.7% of a projected 103.23 points to pick up the win. st4r was done in by a huge drop in scoring from last week's 148.18 - 82.28 win against Legend Time. Panther Fan (1-1, 173.76 points) shifts into eighth place and st4r (1-1, 222.06 points) goes to third place.
Smooth Moves by Panther Fan
- With 23.60 points, Calvin Johnson ranked ninth in the league in scoring.
- Dez Bryant ranked fifth in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 20.10 points.
- With 12.00 points versus a projected 8.14, Josh Brown exceeded his scoring projection by 47.5%.
- With only 3 of their 9 starters beating their projected points, Panther Fan was still able to win.
- Even with both of their RBs falling short of their projected scores, Panther Fan still won.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by st4r
- Did not start the Denver Broncos Defense, which scored 15.00 points and beat their projected point total by a team-leading 96.0%.
- Left Jay Cutler on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 20.50 points.
- Anquan Boldin had the lowest point total in the matchup with 0.70 points.
- It was a beating at QB for st4r, as they were outscored 19.98 - 8.78 by Panther Fan.
- st4r got outscored 12.00 - 2.00 by Panther Fan at the K position.
- Panther Fan would be 1-1 if they played st4r every week.
- Panther Fan would have beaten three other teams besides st4r this week.
- If Panther Fan had played every team in the league each week, they would be 4-14.
- Besides Panther Fan, st4r would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Panther Fan would have lost to st4r 148.18 - 79.08.
- st4r would be 11-7 if they played every team every week.
- Panther Fan had three starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for st4r.
- Panther Fan won by 20.80 points, covering the 1.67-point spread.
- With 9.10 points, Panther Fan got the lowest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- Panther Fan had the lowest winning score in the league this week with 94.68 points.
- st4r scored 73.88 points, ranking them eighth in the league in scoring.
- In the loss, Jamaal Charles had the fifth-highest RB score in the league this week with 16.30 points.
- Although st4r lost, Brandon Marshall played well, bringing in 56.4% more points than was projected (17.30 points against a projected 11.06).
- David Wilson failed to meet his projected point total, scoring only 1.70 points of his projected 10.59.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Panther Fan
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.