Powered by Automated Insights Bonebreakers Knocks Out Legend Time, Emerges as an Early Favorite
- Legend Time
Bonebreakers logged the second-highest score this week to destroy Legend Time 123.50 - 62.58. It was one of the biggest beatdowns to date, and the 60.92-point margin of victory was the fourth-highest recorded in the league this season. Legend Time was led by Arian Foster with 16.50 points and Drew Brees who scored 14.88. Bonebreakers (2-0, 240.36 points) moves into first place and Legend Time (0-2, 144.86 points) winds up in the cellar.
Smooth Moves by Bonebreakers
- The Seattle Seahawks Defense was the highest-scoring DEF in the league this week with 22.00 points.
- Robert Griffin III put up 23.90 points, which was the seventh-highest score in the league this week.
- Julius Thomas, who was picked up by Bonebreakers, scored 10.70 points against a projected 6.59, topping his projection by 62.4%.
- Randall Cobb had the sixth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 18.80 points.
- LeSean McCoy scored 16.70 points, which ranked third out of all the RBs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Legend Time
- Did not start Philip Rivers, who scored 29.86 points to rank fourth in the league in scoring.
- 7 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Legend Time got beat 22.00 - 1.00 by Bonebreakers at the DEF position.
- Legend Time was dominated at the TE position, scoring 1.20 points versus the 10.70 for Bonebreakers.
- Maurice Jones-Drew fell short of his scoring projection with 2.80 points, just 20.3% of his projected 13.77.
- If Bonebreakers played Legend Time every week, they would be 2-0 this season.
- Bonebreakers would have beaten seven other teams besides Legend Time this week.
- Bonebreakers would have defeated Legend Time 116.86 - 82.28 had they played each other last week.
- If Bonebreakers had played every team in the league each week, they would be 15-3.
- Legend Time would have lost to seven other teams besides Bonebreakers this week.
- Legend Time would be 2-16 if they played every team every week.
- Bonebreakers had four starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for Legend Time.
- Both of the losses this season for Legend Time have been blowout losses.
- The 60.92-point margin of victory by Bonebreakers was the second-biggest win in the league this week.
- With 123.50 points, Bonebreakers scored the second-most points in the league this week.
- The 62.58 points put up by Legend Time ranked ninth in the league this week.
- Legend Time could not pull out the win, but Arian Foster did perform well with the fourth-best RB score in the league this week, scoring 16.50 points.
- Despite being on the winning team, Trent Richardson scored only 7.90 points against his projected 13.60.
- Bonebreakers exceeded their scoring expectations while Legend Time failed to meet their projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Legend Time
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.