Powered by Automated Insights Raging Bulls Pounds Encinitas Surf, Emerges as an Early Favorite
- Raging Bulls
- Encinitas Surf
Raging Bulls registered the highest point total this week, dismantling Encinitas Surf 141.36 - 79.26. It was an epic rout, and the 62.10-point margin of victory was the third-highest recorded in the league this season. Matt Ryan led Encinitas Surf with 22.96 points while Dan Bailey racked up 14.00. Raging Bulls (2-0, 233.96 points) shifts into second place and Encinitas Surf (1-1, 178.02 points) goes to seventh place.
Smooth Moves by Raging Bulls
- DeSean Jackson scored the fifth-most points in the league and beat his projected point total by 189.2%, the third-highest percentage in the league.
- Sat Miles Austin, who scored fewer points than any WR in the starting lineup with 3.10.
- Martellus Bennett had the second-highest TE score in the league this week with 19.60 points.
- Jordy Nelson scored 18.60 points, the seventh-highest WR score in the league this week.
- Matt Forte scored 14.10 points, which ranked ninth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Encinitas Surf
- Did not start Mike Wallace, who scored 17.50 points and beat his projected point total by a team-leading 119.7%.
- Jermichael Finley, who was left on the bench, exceeded his 6.98-point projection with 12.50 points.
- The WRs on Encinitas Surf let them down, resulting in a 49.10 - 11.40 difference at the position.
- Lance Moore was last in the matchup in scoring with 1.50 points.
- The TE position was a letdown for Encinitas Surf, where they were outscored 19.60 - 8.40 by Raging Bulls.
- Raging Bulls would be 1-1 if they played Encinitas Surf every week.
- Raging Bulls would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- If Raging Bulls had played every team in the league each week, they would be 13-5.
- Besides Raging Bulls, Encinitas Surf would have been defeated by five other teams this week.
- Raging Bulls would have lost to Encinitas Surf 98.76 - 92.60 had they played each other last week.
- If they played every team every week, Encinitas Surf would be 9-9.
- The 62.10-point margin of victory by Raging Bulls was the largest in the league this week.
- Raging Bulls got the best total score from their WRs of any team this week with 49.10 points.
- Encinitas Surf got 11.40 points from their WRs, the lowest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- In the loss, Dan Bailey had the highest K score in the league this week with 14.00 points.
- Encinitas Surf lost, but Matt Ryan played well, scoring 22.96 points to rank 10th in the league in scoring.
- Owen Daniels tried to help Encinitas Surf in the loss, beating his scoring projection by 36.7%, scoring 8.40 points versus a 6.14-point projection.
- Steve Smith did not contribute much to the win by Raging Bulls. He only scored 5.20 points of a projected 8.50.
- Raging Bulls beat their projected points, while Encinitas Surf fell below their projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Raging Bulls
- Encinitas Surf
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.