Powered by Automated Insights NY Giants III Picks Up Victory over money
- NY Giants III
NY Giants III took advantage of the highest player score of the week from Aaron Rodgers (34.90) and defeated money 119.80 - 105.70. While each team hit their projections, NY Giants III scored 17.3% more than a projected 102.13 points to get the win. money had two players rank highly this week. Jimmy Graham scored 23.90 points while Pierre Garcon put up 20.30. NY Giants III (1-1, 203.32 points) moves into fourth place and money (0-2, 192.10 points) goes to ninth place.
Smooth Moves by NY Giants III
- Aaron Rodgers led the league in scoring with 34.90 points.
- With 24.20 points, Julio Jones got the sixth-largest point total in the league and beat his projected points by 144.7%, which was the sixth-biggest percentage in the league.
- The 13.70 points scored by Darren McFadden was the 10th-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- NY Giants III saw the majority of their starters (5 of 9) beat their projected point total.
- Matt Prater exceeded scoring projections by 49.1%, with 13.00 points against a projected 8.72.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by money
- NY Giants III had a better day at the QB position, topping money 34.90 - 16.20.
- money got outscored 13.00 - 3.00 by NY Giants III at the K position.
- Of the 9 starters on money, 6 underperformed versus their projections.
- Steven Jackson could not reach his projected point total, scoring only 49.4% of his 13.76-point projection with 6.80 points.
- The two RBs on money let them down, failing to bring in their expected point totals.
- If NY Giants III played money every week, they would be 1-1 this season.
- Besides money, NY Giants III would have defeated six other teams this week.
- If NY Giants III had played every team in the league each week, they would be 9-9.
- In addition to NY Giants III, money would have lost to just two other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, NY Giants III would have lost to money 86.40 - 83.52.
- money would be 9-9 if they played every team every week.
- The margin of victory for the matchup ended up being the smallest in the league this week at 14.10 points.
- Two of the starters for NY Giants III scored higher than the leading scorer for money.
- The score put up by money was the largest among losing teams in the league this week.
- Jimmy Graham did what he could in the loss for money. He scored 23.90 points, the seventh-highest score in the league this week.
- Pierre Garcon did his best in the loss, ranking fourth among all WRs in the league with 20.30 points.
- Even in the loss, the 14.40 points scored by Doug Martin was the seventh-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- Despite being on the winning team, Stevan Ridley scored only 4.00 points against his projected 12.50.
- Both teams scored more than their projected points for the week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- NY Giants III
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.