Powered by Automated Insights Encinitas Surf Finishes Strong Against money
- Encinitas Surf
Down 6.34 on Sunday night, Encinitas Surf came back, defeating money 98.76 - 86.40. Encinitas Surf got 20.36 points from Matt Ryan and 18.70 from Owen Daniels. Encinitas Surf met expectations and put up 4.6% more points than projected (94.39). money scored only 83.9% of a projected 102.93 points. Russell Wilson led money with 15.50 points while Steven Jackson brought in 12.20. On top of the loss, money had a starter score zero points (James Jones). Encinitas Surf (1-0) starts off the season in fourth place while money (0-1) begins in seventh place.
Smooth Moves by Encinitas Surf
- The 13.00 points by Dan Bailey was the league-high for a K this week.
- With 18.70 points, Owen Daniels had the third-highest score of any TE in the league this week.
- Ray Rice scored 13.10 points, which ranked seventh out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- Encinitas Surf saw the majority of their starters (5 of 9) beat their projected point total.
- With 15.40 points versus a projected 9.80, Vincent Jackson exceeded his scoring projection by 57.2%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by money
- Acquired and benched Brian Hartline, who scored 17.40 points and beat his projected point total by 151.8%, the seventh-highest percentage in the league.
- Left Andy Dalton on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 17.48 points.
- Of the 9 starters on money, 6 underperformed versus their projections.
- James Jones did not score, with 0 points against a projected 7.88.
- Doug Martin fell short of his scoring projection with 10.40 points, just 68.4% of his projected 15.21.
- Besides money, Encinitas Surf would have defeated five other teams this week.
- If Encinitas Surf had scored 49.43 more points, they would have beaten all teams in the league this week.
- money would have lost to five other teams besides Encinitas Surf this week.
- If money had scored 7.33 fewer points, they would have lost to all teams in the league this week.
- The 12.36-point margin of victory was the smallest in the league this week.
- Encinitas Surf beat money at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for money.
- In the loss, the Arizona Cardinals Defense had the highest DEF score in the league this week with 10.00 points.
- In the loss, Hakeem Nicks scored 11.40 points against a projected 9.23 and exceeded his scoring projection by 23.4%.
- Although Encinitas Surf won, they got little help from Mike Wallace, who only put up 1.50 points of a projected 7.79.
- Encinitas Surf left the 25.10 points scored by Reggie Bush on the bench and still won.
- Encinitas Surf exceeded their scoring expectations while money failed to meet their projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Encinitas Surf
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.