Powered by Automated Insights Bonebreakers Beats Cleveland Indians
- Cleveland Indians
Bonebreakers got 24.90 points from LeSean McCoy and 21.56 from Robert Griffin III to get the win over Cleveland Indians 116.86 - 93.72. Bonebreakers beat their projections and put up 14.9% more points than projected (101.74). Cleveland Indians scored 94.5% of a projected 99.22 points. Cleveland Indians was led by A.J. Green with 28.20 points and Tom Brady who scored 16.12. The result might have been even worse, Bonebreakers had a starter score zero points (Zach Sudfeld). Bonebreakers (1-0) starts off the season in third place while Cleveland Indians (0-1) begins in sixth place.
Smooth Moves by Bonebreakers
- LeSean McCoy had 24.90 points, the third-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- Randall Cobb ranked seventh in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 17.40 points.
- With 16.70 points, Wes Welker ranked ninth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- Bonebreakers had 5 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- Bonebreakers won even with Zach Sudfeld in the starting lineup, who didn't score any points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Cleveland Indians
- Matt Schaub, who was left on the bench, exceeded his 14.15-point projection with 24.84 points.
- Picked up Shane Vereen, who scored 15.90 points against a projected 8.71, but left him on the bench.
- The RBs for Cleveland Indians got outscored 32.60 - 12.20 by the RBs for Bonebreakers.
- 6 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- With 5.20 points, Marshawn Lynch scored only 39.5% of his 13.17 projected point total.
- Besides Cleveland Indians, Bonebreakers would have defeated six other teams this week.
- If Bonebreakers had scored 31.33 more points, they would have beaten all teams in the league this week.
- Cleveland Indians would have lost to three other teams besides Bonebreakers this week.
- If Cleveland Indians had scored 14.65 fewer points, they would have lost to all teams in the league this week.
- Bonebreakers covered the 2.52-point spread, winning by 23.14 points.
- Cleveland Indians had the highest losing score in the league this week with 93.72 points.
- A.J. Green played well in the loss, ranking sixth in the league in scoring and beating his scoring projection by 158.4%, the sixth-highest percentage in the league.
- Bonebreakers got 32.60 points from their RBs, the second-highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- David Akers exceeded his projected point total by 36.3% in the loss, scoring 11.00 points against a projected 8.07.
- Trent Richardson was on the winning team, but only scored 7.70 points against his projected 13.42.
- Bonebreakers beat their projected points, while Cleveland Indians fell below their projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Cleveland Indians
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.