Powered by Automated Insights TENN HILLBILLYS Waxes NY Giants III, Establishes Early-Season Dominance
- TENN HILLBILLYS
- NY Giants III
TENN HILLBILLYS got the second-highest score of the week, dismantling NY Giants III 146.48 - 83.52. TENN HILLBILLYS destroyed their projections and scored 54.4% more than their projected 94.86 points, while NY Giants III fell short of their projections and got just 82.9% of a projected 100.80. Aaron Rodgers led NY Giants III with 25.62 points while Darren McFadden brought in 12.60. The result might have been even worse, TENN HILLBILLYS had a starter score zero points (Dennis Pitta). TENN HILLBILLYS (1-0) starts the season in second place while NY Giants III (0-1) begins in eighth place.
Smooth Moves by TENN HILLBILLYS
- The 29.10 points scored by Adrian Peterson ranked fifth in the league this week.
- With 28.10 points, Demaryius Thomas ranked seventh in the league in scoring and beat his scoring projection by 135.4%, which was the highest percentage in the matchup.
- 7 of the 9 starters on TENN HILLBILLYS exceeded their projected points.
- Larry Fitzgerald had the fifth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 20.00 points.
- TENN HILLBILLYS won even with Dennis Pitta in the starting lineup, who didn't score any points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by NY Giants III
- It was a poor performance for NY Giants III at WR, where they were outdone by TENN HILLBILLYS 63.70 - 24.10.
- The RBs on NY Giants III let them down, getting outgunned by the RBs on TENN HILLBILLYS 40.30 - 15.20.
- NY Giants III had 6 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- With 2.60 points versus a projected 13.03, Stevan Ridley scored only 20.0% of his projected point total.
- All three of the starting WRs scored below their projected points.
- TENN HILLBILLYS would have beaten seven other teams besides NY Giants III this week.
- TENN HILLBILLYS would have had to score 67.41 fewer points to lose to all teams in the league this week.
- Besides TENN HILLBILLYS, NY Giants III would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- If NY Giants III had scored 4.45 fewer points, they would have lost to all teams in the league this week.
- TENN HILLBILLYS beat NY Giants III at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for NY Giants III.
- TENN HILLBILLYS got a combined 40.30 points from their RBs, the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- The margin of victory of 62.96 points was the second-highest margin in the league this week.
- TENN HILLBILLYS had the second-highest score in the league this week with 146.48 points.
- The 83.52 points put up by NY Giants III ranked eighth in the league this week.
- Aaron Rodgers performed well in the loss, ranking ninth in the league in scoring with 25.62 points.
- Darren McFadden was a bright spot for NY Giants III in the loss with 12.60 points, the eighth-highest RB score in the league this week.
- NY Giants III failed to reach their projected total, while TENN HILLBILLYS exceeded their scoring projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- TENN HILLBILLYS
- NY Giants III
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.