Powered by Automated Insights MyDixieWrecked Beats Blu Squad, Rises to Fourth Place
- Blu Squad
MyDixieWrecked got the highest score of their season to beat Blu Squad 120.78 - 101.94. While each team met their expectations, MyDixieWrecked scored 12.2% more than a projected 107.68 points to get the win. T.Y. Hilton led Blu Squad with 30.10 points while Mike James racked up 24.68. MyDixieWrecked (5-4, 885.42 points) climbs into fourth place and Blu Squad (4-5, 864.34 points) drops to ninth place.
Smooth Moves by MyDixieWrecked
- With 22.00 points, the Kansas City Chiefs Defense was the highest-scoring DEF of the week.
- The 16.00 points by Nick Folk was the league-high for a K this week.
- With 22.40 points, Giovani Bernard ranked seventh in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- With 13.10 points, Antonio Brown ranked 10th in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- The 25.18 points scored by Drew Brees led the team, the fifth time that's happened this season.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Blu Squad
- Picked up and started the Indianapolis Colts Defense, which scored a league-worst 11.4% of their projected point total for 1.00 point, the worst of the matchup.
- The 5.30 points scored by Antonio Gates fell short of his 10.08-point projection, the fourth straight game where that has happened.
- Blu Squad got beat 22.00 - 1.00 by MyDixieWrecked at the DEF position.
- At the QB position, Blu Squad got outscored 25.18 - 11.96 by MyDixieWrecked.
- Blu Squad got outscored 16.00 - 3.00 by MyDixieWrecked at the K position.
- MyDixieWrecked would be 4-5 if they played Blu Squad every week.
- Besides Blu Squad, MyDixieWrecked would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- MyDixieWrecked would have defeated Blu Squad 115.58 - 93.44 had they played each other last week.
- MyDixieWrecked would be 3-5 if they played the same schedule as Blu Squad.
- MyDixieWrecked would be 50-49 if they played every team every week.
- Blu Squad would have lost to six other teams besides MyDixieWrecked this week.
- Blu Squad would be 5-3 if they played the same schedule as MyDixieWrecked.
- Blu Squad would be 49-50 if they played every team every week.
- Three of the five losses for Blu Squad this season have come when their opponent had their highest-scoring week of the season.
- MyDixieWrecked covered the 18.15-point spread, winning by 18.84 points.
- Blu Squad got a combined 45.18 points from their RBs, their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- With 120.78 points, MyDixieWrecked had their highest score so far this season.
- Trent Richardson scored 5.30 points against a projected 11.65 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in five straight games.
- Both teams topped their projections, but Blu Squad performed better versus expectations than MyDixieWrecked and still lost.
- In the loss, T.Y. Hilton scored 30.10 points, the fifth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- The win saw MyDixieWrecked top their projected points, giving them a 3-0 record when beating their projection. Blu Squad also overachieved and falls to 3-2 when doing so.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Blu Squad
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.