Powered by Automated Insights wolfpack Blows Up Ilackabetterteam
wolfpack dismantled Ilackabetterteam 145.14 - 80.38 while also putting up the second-highest score of the season. It was an epic beating, and the 64.76-point margin of victory is the third-highest in the league this season. Ilackabetterteam was led by Tony Romo with 25.28 points and Marshawn Lynch who scored 16.10. wolfpack (3-6, 892.20 points) remains mired in last place while Ilackabetterteam (5-4, 903.92 points) stays in second place.
Smooth Moves by wolfpack
- The 42.90 points scored by Andre Johnson ranked third in the league in scoring. It is the highest output of any player on wolfpack this season.
- Andrew Luck ranked sixth in the league in scoring with 30.84 points.
- With 25.70 points, Adrian Peterson ranked 10th in the league in scoring.
- The 8.70 points scored by Brent Celek, who wolfpack picked up this week, beat his projected point total of 3.06 by 184.3%.
- 6 of the 9 starters on wolfpack exceeded their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Ilackabetterteam
- Left Chris Johnson on the bench, where he ranked fifth in the league in scoring with 31.00 points.
- Adam Vinatieri, who Ilackabetterteam picked up this week, scored below his 8.78-point projection with 7.00 points.
- Vincent Brown has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 1.70 points against a projected 6.39 this week.
- It was a season-low 1.10 points for Vincent Jackson this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 11.9% of a projected point total of 9.27.
- Ilackabetterteam had 5 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- wolfpack would be 4-5 if they played Ilackabetterteam every week.
- wolfpack would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, wolfpack would have defeated Ilackabetterteam 88.26 - 74.54.
- If they played the same schedule as Ilackabetterteam, wolfpack would be 2-6.
- wolfpack would be 44-55 if they played every team every week.
- Ilackabetterteam would have lost to eight other teams besides wolfpack this week.
- If they played the same schedule as wolfpack, Ilackabetterteam would be 4-4.
- Ilackabetterteam would be 49-50 if they played every team every week.
- Three of the starters for wolfpack scored higher than the leading scorer for Ilackabetterteam.
- It was the third-biggest margin of victory in the league this season at 64.76 points.
- The 145.14 points scored by wolfpack was the highest in the league this week and the second-highest in the league this season.
- wolfpack bested their projected points again, the sixth time this season they have done so, including a streak of three straight games.
- The win by wolfpack snapped a six-game losing streak.
- The WRs on wolfpack collectively had their best week of the season with 48.10 points.
- The 8.30 total points by the WRs on Ilackabetterteam was their lowest WR output this season.
- wolfpack improves to 1-1 in blowout games this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.