Powered by Automated Insights WilkyGuy Gets Late Victory over Cyrsqueers for Third Consecutive Win
WilkyGuy earned their third straight win when they beat Cyrsqueers 108.64 - 93.08 in a Monday night comeback. They got help from Philip Rivers, who led the team with 25.04 points and Eddie Lacy who got 23.00. Cyrsqueers goes to 5-4 and falls to fifth place. WilkyGuy is in 10th place, having now blown through Blu Squad (105.30 - 41.52) and Castle Wolfenstein (103.72 - 87.42).
Smooth Moves by WilkyGuy
- Eddie Lacy scored 23.00 points, which ranked sixth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- Philip Rivers led the team in scoring with 25.04 points, the fifth-highest score of any player on WilkyGuy this season.
- The Carolina Panthers Defense overachieved by 185.7%, scoring 19.00 points against a projected 6.65.
- With only 4 of their 9 starters beating their projected points, WilkyGuy was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Cyrsqueers
- Cyrsqueers picked up Brandon Bolden, who then fell short of his 8.15-point projection by scoring 3.60 points.
- Heath Miller has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 4.30 points versus a projected 5.52.
- Cyrsqueers had no luck at the K position, losing the point battle 11.00 - 4.00 to WilkyGuy.
- It was a season-low scoring total for Matt Bryant, who had 4.00 points. He had a projected total of 9.30 points and this week was the fourth straight game of underperformance versus his projection.
- Of the 9 starters on Cyrsqueers, 5 underperformed versus their projections.
- WilkyGuy would be 6-3 if they played Cyrsqueers every week.
- WilkyGuy would have beaten five other teams besides Cyrsqueers this week.
- Had they played each other last week, WilkyGuy would have defeated Cyrsqueers 103.72 - 79.70.
- If they played the same schedule as Cyrsqueers, WilkyGuy would be 4-4.
- If WilkyGuy had played every team in the league each week, they would be 43-56.
- Besides WilkyGuy, Cyrsqueers would have been defeated by seven other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as WilkyGuy, Cyrsqueers would be 5-3.
- Cyrsqueers would be 41-58 if they played every team every week.
- Cyrsqueers has lost four times and three of them have come to teams who beat their scoring average in that matchup.
- Cyrsqueers has lost four straight games, the longest current losing streak in the league.
- The 16.20 total points by the RBs on Cyrsqueers was their smallest RB output this season.
- At 15.56 points, the margin of victory was the tightest of the week.
- Despite being on the winning team, Ray Rice scored 3.80 points against a projected 12.82 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Although WilkyGuy won, it was no thanks to Bilal Powell, who scored 2.90 points and has now scored below his projection in six straight weeks.
- Martellus Bennett did little to help WilkyGuy, underperforming versus projections for the fourth straight game with 3.60 points against a projected 6.28.
- WilkyGuy won even though Cyrsqueers performed better against their scoring projection. Cyrsqueers beat their 87.80 projected points by 6.0%, while WilkyGuy outscored their 103.97-point projection by 4.5%.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.