Powered by Automated Insights Injury Prawn Picks Up Victory over Castle Wolfenstein for Fifth Straight Win
- Injury Prawn
- Castle Wolfenstein
Injury Prawn put up the fifth-highest point total of the season and took down Castle Wolfenstein 143.16 - 123.10. Having won their last five straight, Injury Prawn can officially be called a contender. Castle Wolfenstein was coming off a 103.72 - 87.42 loss against WilkyGuy and saw their scoring improve this week. Adding insult to injury, Castle Wolfenstein had a starter score zero points (Arian Foster). Castle Wolfenstein (4-5, 872.18 points) steps into eighth place while Injury Prawn (6-3, 1,033.06 points) remains in first place.
Smooth Moves by Injury Prawn
- Zac Stacy brought in 31.80 points, which was good enough to rank fourth in the league in scoring this week and fourth-best of any player on Injury Prawn this season.
- DeSean Jackson ranked fourth in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 23.00 points.
- With 22.40 points, Stevan Ridley ranked seventh in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- With 16.70 points, Brandon Marshall ranked eighth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- Injury Prawn had 5 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Castle Wolfenstein
- Only 4 of the 9 starters on Castle Wolfenstein underachieved this week, but they still lost.
- Arian Foster failed to score this week with 0 points against a projected 9.73.
- With 1.70 points versus a projected 7.28, James Jones scored only 23.4% of his projected point total.
- All of the WRs on Castle Wolfenstein failed to reach their point projections.
- Injury Prawn would be 8-1 if they played Castle Wolfenstein every week.
- Injury Prawn would have beaten nine other teams besides Castle Wolfenstein this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Injury Prawn would have defeated Castle Wolfenstein 98.74 - 87.42.
- Injury Prawn would be 5-3 if they played the same schedule as Castle Wolfenstein.
- If Injury Prawn had played every team in the league each week, they would be 63-35-1.
- In addition to Injury Prawn, Castle Wolfenstein would have lost to just one other team this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Injury Prawn, Castle Wolfenstein would be 3-5.
- If they played every team every week, Castle Wolfenstein would be 42-57.
- Injury Prawn has won three times this year when their opponent scored higher than their season average.
- Three of the five losses for Castle Wolfenstein this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- With a combined 63.80 points from the RB position, Injury Prawn got the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this season.
- With the win, Injury Prawn has a five-game win streak, currently the longest in the league.
- It was a tough loss for Castle Wolfenstein, which put up the fourth-biggest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- Injury Prawn won but failed to cover the 33.79-point spread, winning by 20.06 points.
- Injury Prawn was able to win with little help from Jamaal Charles, who had a season-low 9.60 points and is on a three-week underperforming streak.
- Both teams topped their projections, but Castle Wolfenstein performed better versus expectations than Injury Prawn and still lost.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Injury Prawn
- Castle Wolfenstein
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.