Powered by Automated Insights Go Finuc Yourself Gets Win over Scantron for Third Straight Win
- Go Finuc Yourself
Go Finuc Yourself earned their third straight win when they defeated Scantron 104.98 - 75.74. They got a lift from Matt Forte, who led the team with 25.90 points and Keenan Allen who got 18.80. The streak, which has been a windfall for Go Finuc Yourself, has allowed them to move up from 10th place in Week 7 to third place now. They're doing it by scoring a lot of points and they own the third-highest overall point total in the league, averaging 104.76 points per matchup. Scantron falls to 11th place with a 4-5 record. Go Finuc Yourself has now beaten Cyrsqueers (118.40 - 102.80) and wolfpack (94.80 - 88.26).
Smooth Moves by Go Finuc Yourself
- Matt Forte beat his scoring projection by a season-high 96.1% to rank ninth in the league in scoring.
- Keenan Allen ranked sixth in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 18.80 points.
- With 16.20 points, Jason Witten ranked third in the league this week in scoring among TEs.
- With 13.90 points scored versus a projected 9.76, Le'Veon Bell has scored more points than projected for three straight games.
- Go Finuc Yourself had 5 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Scantron
- Darren Sproles has now underachieved in four straight games after scoring a matchup-low 0.20 points against a projected 8.19.
- Scantron picked up the Tennessee Titans Defense, which then fell short of their 7.83-point projection by scoring 6.00 points.
- Scantron lost despite having only 4 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- The 12.34 points scored by Robert Griffin III was just 55.7% of his 22.14-point projection.
- If Go Finuc Yourself played Scantron every week, they would be 5-4 this season.
- Besides Scantron, Go Finuc Yourself would have defeated four other teams this week.
- Go Finuc Yourself would be 4-4 if they played the same schedule as Scantron.
- If Go Finuc Yourself had played every team in the league each week, they would be 53-45-1.
- Scantron would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- Go Finuc Yourself would have lost to Scantron 102.48 - 94.80 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Go Finuc Yourself, Scantron would be 2-6.
- If they played every team every week, Scantron would be 42-57.
- The top players for Go Finuc Yourself were elite in the matchup, as four of their starters outperformed the leading scorer for Scantron.
- Scantron scored 75.74 points against a projected 83.71 and underachieved for the sixth time this season, including the last five weeks in a row.
- It was the second time this season that Scantron has had the lowest score in the league.
- After scoring 13.00 points against a projected 9.26, Stephen Gostkowski has now exceeded his projection in four straight weeks.
- Alex Henery did little to help Go Finuc Yourself, underperforming versus projections for the fourth straight game with 7.00 points against a projected 9.12.
- Go Finuc Yourself won even though Scantron performed better against their scoring projection. Scantron scored 90.5% of their 83.71 projected points, while Go Finuc Yourself recorded 89.7% of their 117.06-point projection.
- Go Finuc Yourself has now won three straight games.
- Go Finuc Yourself was able to win despite putting up the smallest point total of any winning team in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Go Finuc Yourself
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.