Powered by Automated Insights MyDixieWrecked Wins Stunner Against Irish Giantss, Moves Up to Seventh Place
- Irish Giantss
MyDixieWrecked recorded the highest score this week, defeating Irish Giantss 115.58 - 102.26. MyDixieWrecked came into the matchup as the underdog, with a projected spread of 19.57. While MyDixieWrecked (4-4) is only a half-game back of Irish Giantss (4-3-1), they're quite a bit farther behind in points, 980.66 - 764.64. The shocker was an answer to a 195.58 - 99.58 pasting by Irish Giantss in Week 1.
Smooth Moves by MyDixieWrecked
- Drew Brees scored the most points of any player on MyDixieWrecked this season with 43.18.
- Darren McFadden had 19.80 points, the second-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- Demaryius Thomas scored 13.50 points, the ninth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- Jordan Reed scored 9.00 points to rank third among TEs in the league this week.
- MyDixieWrecked saw the majority of their starters (5 of 9) beat their projected point total.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Irish Giantss
- Picked up Steven Hauschka, who was last on the team in scoring with 2.00 points.
- Anquan Boldin scored 5.60 points against a projected 9.02 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- MyDixieWrecked won the K position battle, beating Irish Giantss 13.00 - 2.00.
- LeSean McCoy scored a season-low 6.50 points, 46.2% of his projected 14.06, which is his lowest percentage of the year.
- 6 of the starters on Irish Giantss scored less than their projected points.
- MyDixieWrecked would be 3-5 if they played Irish Giantss every week.
- MyDixieWrecked would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Irish Giantss, MyDixieWrecked would be 2-4.
- MyDixieWrecked would be 42-46 if they played every team every week.
- In addition to MyDixieWrecked, Irish Giantss would have lost to just two other teams this week.
- MyDixieWrecked would have lost to Irish Giantss 112.84 - 86.00 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as MyDixieWrecked, Irish Giantss would be 6-0.
- Irish Giantss would be 66-21-1 if they played every team every week.
- All three of the losses for Irish Giantss this season have come when their opponent had their highest-scoring week of the season.
- With 115.58 points, MyDixieWrecked set their new season-high en route to leading the league in scoring for the week.
- Irish Giantss underachieved for the fifth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row, scoring 102.26 points against a projected 124.52 this week.
- Antonio Brown did little to help MyDixieWrecked, underperforming versus projections for the fourth straight game with 8.40 points against a projected 11.91.
- MyDixieWrecked improves to 2-0 and remains undefeated in upset games this season.
- Irish Giantss falls to 0-2 and remains winless in upset games this season.
- The draft continues to pay off for MyDixieWrecked, which got 77.5% of their points from players they drafted.
- Irish Giantss had the highest losing score in the league this week with 102.26 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Irish Giantss
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.