Powered by Automated Insights WilkyGuy Rallies to Beat Castle Wolfenstein, Moves Up to 11th Place
- Castle Wolfenstein
WilkyGuy stays unbeaten in two matchups against Castle Wolfenstein with a 103.72 - 87.42 win. This week, Terrelle Pryor was the difference, getting 18.12 points. It was still quite a drop-off from the 30.20 points A.J. Green got the last time these teams played. This is the tightest win for WilkyGuy in two head-to-head matchups. They defeated Castle Wolfenstein 123.60 - 66.38 in Week 1.
Smooth Moves by WilkyGuy
- Dan Bailey scored 17.00 points, the highest K score in the league this week.
- Eddie Lacy had 17.20 points, the fifth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- The 8.10 points scored by Greg Olsen was the fourth-highest point total among TEs in the league this week.
- The 18.12 points scored by Terrelle Pryor led the team, the second time that's happened this season.
- 6 of 9 players in the starting lineup for WilkyGuy topped their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Castle Wolfenstein
- Did not start Jimmy Graham, who scored 15.70 points, surpassing his projected points by 177.9%, the fifth-highest percentage in the league.
- Castle Wolfenstein had no luck at the K position, losing the point battle 17.00 - 7.00 to WilkyGuy.
- 6 of the starters on Castle Wolfenstein scored less than their projected points.
- Joseph Randle could not reach his projected point total, scoring only 42.9% of his 10.26-point projection with 4.40 points.
- The two RBs on Castle Wolfenstein let them down, failing to bring in their expected point totals.
- WilkyGuy would be 4-4 if they played Castle Wolfenstein every week.
- WilkyGuy would have beaten nine other teams besides Castle Wolfenstein this week.
- WilkyGuy would have defeated Castle Wolfenstein 105.30 - 73.88 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Castle Wolfenstein, WilkyGuy would be 2-4.
- If WilkyGuy had played every team in the league each week, they would be 37-51.
- Besides WilkyGuy, Castle Wolfenstein would have been defeated by eight other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as WilkyGuy, Castle Wolfenstein would be 3-3.
- If they played every team every week, Castle Wolfenstein would be 33-55.
- Even though Castle Wolfenstein lost, they had two players score higher than the leading scorer for WilkyGuy.
- In the loss, Matthew Stafford ranked fifth in the league in scoring with 32.72 points against a projected 24.84 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- WilkyGuy put up their smallest winning point total of the year.
- The 5.50 total points by the RBs on Castle Wolfenstein was their smallest RB output this season.
- Victor Cruz scored 8.60 points against a projected 11.89 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in four straight games.
- WilkyGuy improves to 1-2 in comeback games this season.
- With the loss, Castle Wolfenstein falls to 1-2 in comeback games this season.
- With 103.72 points, WilkyGuy scored the second-most points in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Castle Wolfenstein
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.