Powered by Automated Insights Go Finuc Yourself Gets Victory Against wolfpack to Move into Fifth Place
- Go Finuc Yourself
Go Finuc Yourself got 26.50 points from Aaron Rodgers and 19.30 from Dez Bryant to get the win over wolfpack 94.80 - 88.26. This win was revenge for a Week 1 128.68 - 107.82 comeback by wolfpack. wolfpack was led by Colin Kaepernick with 29.96 points and Mason Crosby who scored 15.00. It could have gone the other way, wolfpack had a starter score zero points (the Buffalo Bills Defense). Go Finuc Yourself (4-3-1, 837.88 points) climbs into fifth place while wolfpack (2-6, 747.06 points) sinks into last place.
Smooth Moves by Go Finuc Yourself
- Aaron Rodgers ranked ninth in the league in scoring with 26.50 points.
- The New Orleans Saints Defense, which was picked up by Go Finuc Yourself, scored 11.00 points against a projected 8.42, topping their projection by 30.6%.
- With 19.30 points, Dez Bryant ranked fifth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- With 11.40 points, Joique Bell beat his 5.96 projected point total by a team-leading 91.3%.
- Even with only 4 of the 9 starters scoring more than their projection, Go Finuc Yourself was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by wolfpack
- It was a poor performance for wolfpack at WR, where they were outdone by Go Finuc Yourself 32.30 - 12.40.
- 6 of the starters on wolfpack scored less than their projected points.
- The Buffalo Bills Defense did not score, with 0 points against a projected 4.55.
- With 4.20 points, Steve Smith scored only 48.3% of his 8.69 projected point total.
- Both of the starting RBs scored below their projected points.
- If Go Finuc Yourself played wolfpack every week, they would be 6-2 this season.
- Go Finuc Yourself would have beaten four other teams besides wolfpack this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Go Finuc Yourself would have defeated wolfpack 118.40 - 101.62.
- If they played the same schedule as wolfpack, Go Finuc Yourself would be 3-3.
- If Go Finuc Yourself had played every team in the league each week, they would be 48-39-1.
- wolfpack would have lost to seven other teams besides Go Finuc Yourself this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Go Finuc Yourself, wolfpack would be 2-4.
- If they played every team every week, wolfpack would be 33-55.
- wolfpack has the longest current losing streak in the league, having lost six straight games.
- Despite playing on the losing team, Colin Kaepernick ranked seventh in the league in scoring with 29.96 points against a projected 22.83 and has now beaten his projection in three straight games.
- Go Finuc Yourself won but failed to cover the 18.88-point spread, winning by 6.54 points.
- The 12.40 total points by the WRs on wolfpack was their lowest WR output this season.
- Despite being on the winning team, Alex Henery scored 1.00 point against a projected 8.70 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Although Go Finuc Yourself won, it was no thanks to Jason Witten, who scored 1.50 points and has now scored below his projection in three straight weeks.
- Danny Amendola did little to help Go Finuc Yourself, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 1.50 points against a projected 7.51.
- Go Finuc Yourself underachieved in the win, recording 90.3% of their projected 105.02, while wolfpack performed better than expected, beating their 86.14-point projection by 2.5%.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Go Finuc Yourself
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.