Powered by Automated Insights Blu Squad Gets Win over Ilackabetterteam, Relieves Them from First Place
- Blu Squad
Blu Squad beat Ilackabetterteam 93.44 - 74.54 for a second win in as many head-to-head matchups. Josh Gordon was the key player, garnering 19.20 points for Blu Squad. The last time these teams met, Reggie Bush led with 25.10. This is the closest win for Blu Squad in two head-to-head matchups. They defeated Ilackabetterteam 104.16 - 84.52 in Week 1.
Smooth Moves by Blu Squad
- Josh Gordon ranked sixth in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 19.20 points.
- The 16.20 points scored by Reggie Bush was the sixth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- The 11.20 points were a season-high for Daniel Thomas. The score beat his 5.38-point projection by 108.2%, which also was a season-high.
- With only 4 of their 9 starters beating their projected points, Blu Squad was still able to win.
- Blu Squad had to contend with four of their bench players not playing this week and they were still able to get the win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Ilackabetterteam
- Had the foresight to snatch up Andy Dalton, who scored 42.00 points to rank second in the league in scoring, but unfortunately left him on the bench.
- With 2.70 points, Marshawn Lynch was last on the team in scoring and got only 15.5% of his 17.46 projected points, his lowest percentage of the season.
- Ilackabetterteam had 5 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- Eric Decker could not reach his projected point total, scoring only 38.1% of his 11.01-point projection with 4.20 points.
- Vincent Jackson underachieved, scoring 7.90 points, only 76.3% of his projected 10.36.
- If Blu Squad played Ilackabetterteam every week, they would be 3-5 this season.
- Blu Squad would have beaten only three other teams besides Ilackabetterteam this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Ilackabetterteam, Blu Squad would be 2-4.
- If Blu Squad had played every team in the league each week, they would be 45-43.
- Ilackabetterteam would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Blu Squad would have lost to Ilackabetterteam 115.78 - 41.52.
- Ilackabetterteam would be 3-3 if they played the same schedule as Blu Squad.
- Ilackabetterteam would be 47-41 if they played every team every week.
- It was the lowest score of the season for Ilackabetterteam. Their 74.54 points were also last in the league in scoring for the week.
- Blu Squad had their lowest winning score of the season with 93.44 points.
- The RBs on Ilackabetterteam collectively had their worst week of the season with only 6.00 points.
- Ilackabetterteam could not extend their three-game win streak.
- Despite being on the winning team, Marques Colston scored 1.80 points against a projected 10.18 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- The draft continues to pay off for Blu Squad, which got 90.7% of their points from players they drafted.
- The margin of victory of 18.90 points was the second-highest margin in the league this week.
- Blu Squad outdid their projection in the win, while Ilackabetterteam came in under their point expectation. Blu Squad is now 3-1 when overachieving, while Ilackabetterteam falls to 1-3 when failing to reach their projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Blu Squad
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.