Powered by Automated Insights Injury Prawn Steals One from Cyrsqueers, Moves Into First
- Injury Prawn
Injury Prawn (5-3, 889.90 points) got the win over Cyrsqueers (5-3, 765.96 points) 98.74 - 79.70, led by Cam Newton with 31.84 points and Zac Stacy who scored 14.90. Injury Prawn scored first and went into Sunday in front 31.84 - 0. They gave up that lead after the late Sunday games and were behind 79.70 - 72.84. However, Injury Prawn pulled out the victory with a comeback on Monday night.
Smooth Moves by Injury Prawn
- Cam Newton brought in 31.84 points, which was good enough to rank sixth in the league in scoring this week and third-best of any player on Injury Prawn this season.
- Zac Stacy scored 14.90 points, which ranked eighth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- With 13.90 points, Stevan Ridley ranked 10th in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- Injury Prawn won even with Rueben Randle in the starting lineup, who didn't score any points.
- The 11.00 points scored by the Seattle Seahawks Defense outpaced their 8.78-point scoring projection by 25.3%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Cyrsqueers
- Left Russell Wilson on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 19.16 points.
- The lowest score by a player for Cyrsqueers this week was 0.30 points from Michael Vick. The score was below his projected points of 25.22, which marks the fourth straight week where that has happened.
- Injury Prawn had a better day at the QB position, topping Cyrsqueers 31.84 - 0.30.
- The 4.60 points scored by Pierre Garcon was a season-low. He had a projected 11.38-point total, and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Of the 9 starters on Cyrsqueers, 5 underperformed versus their projections.
- Injury Prawn would be 4-4 if they played Cyrsqueers every week.
- Injury Prawn would have beaten five other teams besides Cyrsqueers this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Cyrsqueers, Injury Prawn would be 4-2.
- Injury Prawn would be 53-34-1 if they played every team every week.
- Besides Injury Prawn, Cyrsqueers would have been defeated by nine other teams this week.
- Injury Prawn would have lost to Cyrsqueers 102.80 - 98.86 had they played each other last week.
- Cyrsqueers would be 3-3 if they played the same schedule as Injury Prawn.
- Cyrsqueers would be 38-50 if they played every team every week.
- Injury Prawn had the week's largest margin of victory (19.04 points) for the second time this season.
- Injury Prawn is on the longest active win streak in the league, winning four straight games.
- Cyrsqueers lost by the biggest margin of the week for the first time this season.
- The WRs on Injury Prawn collectively had their worst week of the season with only 6.30 points.
- After scoring 12.90 points against a projected 7.81, Terrance Williams has now exceeded his projection in four straight weeks.
- Cyrsqueers has now lost three games in a row.
- With the win, Injury Prawn improves to 1-1 in comeback games this season.
- Injury Prawn got 76.0% of their points from players they drafted.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Injury Prawn
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.