Powered by Automated Insights Scantron Outlasts Eli's House Of Dick to Move into Sixth Place
- Eli's House Of Dick
Scantron took one from Eli's House Of Dick 102.48 - 98.74 for a second win in as many head-to-head matchups. This week, Calvin Johnson was the reason for the win, getting 38.90 points. It was even more than the 29.80 points Victor Cruz got the last time these teams played. With Darren Sproles delivering zero points for Scantron, it could have been worse. Scantron won 126.36 - 95.92 in Week 1, and now has a 17.09-point average margin of victory over Eli's House Of Dick.
Smooth Moves by Scantron
- The 24.20 points by Andre Ellington was the highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- The 38.90 points scored by Calvin Johnson ranked third in the league in scoring. It is the highest output of any player on Scantron this season.
- Picked up the Green Bay Packers Defense, which beat their scoring projection by 65.6%, with 8.00 points against a projected 4.83.
- With 11.20 points, Vernon Davis had the second-highest score of any TE in the league this week.
- Scantron won even with Darren Sproles in the starting lineup, who didn't score any points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Eli's House Of Dick
- Tom Brady has now failed to reach his projection for four straight games. This week he scored 10.14 points versus a projected 18.21.
- The TE position was a letdown for Eli's House Of Dick, where they were outscored 11.20 - 2.70 by Scantron.
- With 2.70 points, Rob Gronkowski had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 27.8% of his 9.71 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
- Justin Blackmon scored a season-low 3.00 points, 34.6% of his projected 8.66, which is his lowest percentage of the year.
- Of the 9 starters on Eli's House Of Dick, 5 underperformed versus their projections.
- If Scantron played Eli's House Of Dick every week, they would be 4-4 this season.
- Scantron would have beaten eight other teams besides Eli's House Of Dick this week.
- Scantron would be 2-4 if they played the same schedule as Eli's House Of Dick.
- If Scantron had played every team in the league each week, they would be 42-46.
- Eli's House Of Dick would have lost to just three other teams besides Scantron this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Scantron would have lost to Eli's House Of Dick 89.12 - 71.50.
- If they played the same schedule as Scantron, Eli's House Of Dick would be 4-2.
- If they played every team every week, Eli's House Of Dick would be 42-45-1.
- Luck has not been with Eli's House Of Dick, as three of their five losses have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- Scantron underachieved for the fifth time this season, including the last four weeks in a row, scoring 102.48 points against a projected 103.07 this week.
- Scantron was able to win with little help from Greg Jennings, who had a season-low 0.90 points and is on a three-week underperforming streak.
- The win by Scantron snapped a three-game losing streak.
- The margin of victory for the matchup ended up being the smallest in the league this week at 3.74 points.
- Scantron underachieved in the win, recording 99.4% of their projected 103.07, while Eli's House Of Dick performed better than expected, beating their 95.94-point projection by 2.9%.
- Scantron got a combined 39.80 points from their WRs, the highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- With the win, Scantron improves to 2-1 in close games this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Eli's House Of Dick
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.