Powered by Automated Insights WilkyGuy Lays Waste to Blu Squad, Puts Them in Ninth Place
- Blu Squad
WilkyGuy got 20.90 points from Harry Douglas and 20.00 from the Carolina Panthers Defense to stomp Blu Squad 105.30 - 41.52. It was a truly solid beating, and the 63.78-point margin of victory was the third-highest recorded in the league this season. Blu Squad was done in by a huge drop in scoring from last week's 99.08 - 86.94 win against Scantron. Blu Squad (3-4, 668.96 points) drops to ninth place and WilkyGuy (2-5, 647.30 points) remains mired in the cellar.
Smooth Moves by WilkyGuy
- With 20.00 points, the Carolina Panthers Defense was the highest-scoring DEF of the week.
- Harry Douglas ranked fifth in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 20.90 points.
- Eddie Lacy scored 16.80 points, which ranked seventh out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- WilkyGuy won despite having only 3 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Blu Squad
- Did not start Matt Ryan, who scored 27.72 points to rank eighth in the league in scoring.
- Jason Snelling, who Blu Squad picked up this week, scored below his 7.98-point projection with 1.40 points.
- The 0.12 points scored by Jay Cutler was the lowest total in the matchup and 0.5% of his projected point total of 23.22, which was his lowest percentage of the season.
- Blu Squad had 7 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- Antonio Gates has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 3.10 points versus a projected 9.92.
- If WilkyGuy played Blu Squad every week, they would be 2-5 this season.
- WilkyGuy would have beaten seven other teams besides Blu Squad this week.
- WilkyGuy would be 1-5 if they played the same schedule as Blu Squad.
- If WilkyGuy had played every team in the league each week, they would be 27-50.
- Blu Squad would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, WilkyGuy would have lost to Blu Squad 99.08 - 80.28.
- Blu Squad would be 4-2 if they played the same schedule as WilkyGuy.
- If they played every team every week, Blu Squad would be 41-36.
- All four of the losses for Blu Squad this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- Blu Squad scored the fewest points in the league this week and had the lowest score in the league this season.
- The top players for WilkyGuy were elite in the matchup, as four of their starters outperformed the leading scorer for Blu Squad.
- The margin of victory of 63.78 points was the largest in the league this week and third-biggest in the league this season.
- With the big win, both of the wins this season for WilkyGuy have been blowouts.
- The RBs on Blu Squad collectively had their worst week of the season with only 11.50 points.
- The win by WilkyGuy snapped a five-game losing streak.
- After scoring 14.00 points against a projected 6.84, the San Francisco 49ers Defense has now exceeded their projection in four straight weeks.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Blu Squad
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.