Powered by Automated Insights Go Finuc Yourself Picks Up Victory over Cyrsqueers, Knocking Them from First Place
- Go Finuc Yourself
Go Finuc Yourself (sixth place, 3-3-1, 743.08 points) drops Cyrsqueers (5-2, 686.26 points) out of first place after beating them 118.40 - 102.80. They put up the highest point total in the league this week. Even though both teams met their expectations, Go Finuc Yourself put up 8.1% more than their projected 109.48 points to secure the win. Cyrsqueers gave it a good shot with a huge improvement in scoring compared to last week's 95.44 - 62.16 loss against MyDixieWrecked.
Smooth Moves by Go Finuc Yourself
- Matt Forte had 28.90 points, the highest RB score of the week and the third-highest RB score in the league this season.
- Aaron Rodgers brought in 29.60 points, which was good enough to rank fifth in the league in scoring this week and fourth-best of any player on Go Finuc Yourself this season.
- The 23.50 points scored by A.J. Green was the third-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- Go Finuc Yourself won despite having only 4 of their 9 starters exceed their scoring projection.
- Go Finuc Yourself saw both of their starting RBs top their projections.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Cyrsqueers
- Cyrsqueers traded for Pierre Garcon, who then fell short of his 11.23-point projection by scoring 5.80 points.
- The 5.40 points scored by Doug Martin was a season-low. He had a projected 13.59-point total, and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- Of the 9 starters on Cyrsqueers, 5 underperformed versus their projections.
- With 6.10 points versus a projected 8.50, Torrey Smith scored only 71.8% of his projected point total.
- Cyrsqueers ranked ninth in the league in starter/bench scoring ratio this week with 102.80 points from their starters and 36.70 total points left on the bench.
- Go Finuc Yourself would be 5-2 if they played Cyrsqueers every week.
- Go Finuc Yourself would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- Go Finuc Yourself would have defeated Cyrsqueers 93.00 - 62.16 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Cyrsqueers, Go Finuc Yourself would be 5-1.
- Go Finuc Yourself would be 43-33-1 if they played every team every week.
- In addition to Go Finuc Yourself, Cyrsqueers would have lost to just three other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Go Finuc Yourself, Cyrsqueers would be 2-4.
- Cyrsqueers would be 37-40 if they played every team every week.
- In the loss, Cyrsqueers had the 10th-highest losing score in the league this season with 102.80 points.
- Go Finuc Yourself led the league in scoring for the first time this season with 118.40 points.
- With a combined 41.20 points from their WRs, Go Finuc Yourself got their highest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- Go Finuc Yourself had two starters score more points than the highest-scoring starter for Cyrsqueers.
- Go Finuc Yourself overachieved in the win, improving to 2-2 when beating their projected points this season, while Cyrsqueers falls to 2-1 when scoring above their projected points.
- The margin of victory of 15.60 points was the third-highest margin in the league this week.
- Cyrsqueers lost, but Russell Wilson played well, scoring 26.30 points to rank ninth in the league in scoring.
- Even in the loss, the 22.40 points scored by Frank Gore was the third-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Go Finuc Yourself
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.