Powered by Automated Insights Ilackabetterteam Picks Up Victory over Eli's House Of Dick to Claim League's Top Spot
- Eli's House Of Dick
Ilackabetterteam picked up their third win in a row when they defeated Eli's House Of Dick 115.78 - 89.12, recording the second-highest score this week. They've climbed from eighth place to claim the top spot in the league since the beginning of the streak in Week 5. They also have the third-highest scoring output in the league at 107.00 points per matchup. Eli's House Of Dick remains in seventh place with a 3-4 record. Ilackabetterteam has now beaten Irish Giantss (138.54 - 134.66) and WilkyGuy (104.20 - 80.28).
Smooth Moves by Ilackabetterteam
- With 25.80 points, Vincent Jackson ranked 10th in the league in scoring and beat his scoring projection by 145.9%, which was the highest percentage in the matchup.
- Eric Decker had the fourth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 23.00 points.
- Chris Johnson scored 17.00 points, which ranked fifth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- With 15.40 points, Marshawn Lynch ranked ninth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- Ilackabetterteam had 5 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Eli's House Of Dick
- Acquired and benched Jarrett Boykin, who scored 16.30 points and beat his projected point total by 110.3%, which was the highest percentage of any player on the team.
- With 8.12 points against a projected 20.71, Tom Brady did not meet his projection for the third straight game.
- The WR corps couldn't keep pace with their counterparts from Ilackabetterteam and were outscored 48.80 - 16.00.
- Eli's House Of Dick fell short at the K position, getting outscored 10.00 - 1.00 by Ilackabetterteam.
- At the QB position, Eli's House Of Dick got outscored 16.88 - 8.12 by Ilackabetterteam.
- Ilackabetterteam would be 3-4 if they played Eli's House Of Dick every week.
- Besides Eli's House Of Dick, Ilackabetterteam would have defeated nine other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Eli's House Of Dick, Ilackabetterteam would be 4-2.
- If Ilackabetterteam had played every team in the league each week, they would be 47-30.
- Eli's House Of Dick would have lost to six other teams besides Ilackabetterteam this week.
- Ilackabetterteam would have lost to Eli's House Of Dick 119.06 - 104.20 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Ilackabetterteam, Eli's House Of Dick would be 2-4.
- If they played every team every week, Eli's House Of Dick would be 36-41.
- Ilackabetterteam won again and is on a three-game winning streak, currently the longest in the league.
- Ilackabetterteam bested their projected points again, the fourth time this season they have done so, including a streak of three straight games.
- The margin of victory of 26.66 points was the biggest of the season for Ilackabetterteam.
- With a combined 40.60 points from their RBs, Eli's House Of Dick got their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- The 48.80 points by the WRs on Ilackabetterteam was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- Two of the starters for Ilackabetterteam scored higher than the leading scorer for Eli's House Of Dick.
- The drafted players on Ilackabetterteam put up 98.3% of the team's points this week.
- Ilackabetterteam outdid their projection in the win, while Eli's House Of Dick came in under their point expectation. Ilackabetterteam is now 4-0 when overachieving, while Eli's House Of Dick falls to 1-3 when failing to reach their projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Eli's House Of Dick
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.