Powered by Automated Insights Injury Prawn Put the Stamp on MyDixieWrecked for Third Straight Win
- Injury Prawn
Injury Prawn earned their third straight win when they beat MyDixieWrecked 98.86 - 86.00. They were led by Cam Newton who had 16.76 points and Jamaal Charles who got 16.30. The streak, which has been a windfall for Injury Prawn, has allowed them to move up from ninth place in Week 5 to fourth place now. They also have the second-highest scoring output in the league at 113.02 points per matchup. MyDixieWrecked goes to 3-4 and falls to 10th place. Injury Prawn has now run over WilkyGuy (98.02 - 97.74) and wolfpack (140.98 - 62.18).
Smooth Moves by Injury Prawn
- Benched RB Willis McGahee, who scored fewer points than any RB in the starting lineup with 3.90.
- The 16.30 points scored by Jamaal Charles was the eighth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- Zac Stacy had 14.70 points, the 10th-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- Jermichael Finley scored 13.20 points to rank second among TEs in the league this week.
- The 16.76 points scored by Cam Newton led the team, the third time that's happened this season.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by MyDixieWrecked
- Trent Richardson had a season-low 1.70 points against a projected 11.90 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- Antonio Brown did not meet his 11.19 projected points and has now underperformed versus projections for three straight weeks. He also scored a season-low 5.30 points.
- 6 of the starters on MyDixieWrecked scored less than their projected points.
- With 5.90 points versus a projected 10.17, Giovani Bernard scored only 58.0% of his projected point total.
- The Kansas City Chiefs Defense scored only 79.1% of their 10.12-point projection, with 8.00 points.
- Injury Prawn would be 5-2 if they played MyDixieWrecked every week.
- Injury Prawn would have beaten four other teams besides MyDixieWrecked this week.
- Injury Prawn would have defeated MyDixieWrecked 140.98 - 95.44 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as MyDixieWrecked, Injury Prawn would be 5-1.
- If Injury Prawn had played every team in the league each week, they would be 47-30.
- MyDixieWrecked would have lost to seven other teams besides Injury Prawn this week.
- MyDixieWrecked would be 2-4 if they played the same schedule as Injury Prawn.
- MyDixieWrecked would be 31-46 if they played every team every week.
- MyDixieWrecked scored 86.00 points against a projected 91.11 and underachieved for the sixth time this season, including the last four weeks in a row.
- Injury Prawn won again and is on a three-game winning streak, currently the longest in the league.
- Injury Prawn did not cover the 20.35-point spread, winning by 12.86 points.
- The RBs on MyDixieWrecked collectively had their worst week of the season with only 7.60 points.
- The RBs on Injury Prawn collectively had their best week of the season with 42.30 points.
- Injury Prawn won even though MyDixieWrecked performed better against their scoring projection. MyDixieWrecked scored 94.4% of their 91.11 projected points, while Injury Prawn recorded 88.7% of their 111.46-point projection.
- Injury Prawn got 79.1% of their points from players they drafted.
- Injury Prawn won despite failing to reach their projected point total, improving to 1-2 when doing so. MyDixieWrecked also failed to reach their point expectation and falls to 2-4 in such games.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Injury Prawn
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.