Powered by Automated Insights Castle Wolfenstein Pulls Out Stunner Against Scantron, Claims Fifth Place
- Castle Wolfenstein
In spite of earning just the 10th-highest point total in the league this week, Castle Wolfenstein (4-3, 661.66 points) found a way to slip by Scantron, 73.88 - 71.50. Castle Wolfenstein averages 94.52 points per matchup this season, and got 78.2% of that in this one. Castle Wolfenstein has had a little help in the standings overall. They are currently in fifth place, but rank just ninth in total points. The matchup was frustrating for Scantron (3-4, 678.22 points), who not only lost, but also ended up 11th in the league in points.
Smooth Moves by Castle Wolfenstein
- Castle Wolfenstein saw their third-largest single-week point total by a player this season with Matthew Stafford scoring 32.28 points. The score was also high enough to rank third in the league.
- Castle Wolfenstein was still able to pull out a win with only 2 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
- Even with a zero from starter the Denver Broncos Defense, Castle Wolfenstein was still able to win.
- Castle Wolfenstein won even though all three of their WRs scored below their projected points.
- Castle Wolfenstein won with three players on the bench that did not play this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Scantron
- Missed an opportunity by leaving Robert Griffin III on the bench. He scored 31.32 points, the fourth-highest score in the league this week.
- Scantron picked up Nick Foles, who then fell short of his 23.51-point projection by scoring 5.70 points.
- 7 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- The 5.00 points scored by Reggie Wayne fell short of his 10.40-point projection, the third straight game where that has happened.
- The Chicago Bears Defense has now failed to reach their projection for four straight games. This week they scored 5.00 points versus a projected 7.89.
- Castle Wolfenstein would be 4-3 if they played Scantron every week.
- Castle Wolfenstein would have beaten only one other team besides Scantron this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Castle Wolfenstein would have defeated Scantron 89.52 - 86.94.
- If they played the same schedule as Scantron, Castle Wolfenstein would be 3-3.
- If Castle Wolfenstein had played every team in the league each week, they would be 31-46.
- Scantron would have lost to nine other teams besides Castle Wolfenstein this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Castle Wolfenstein, Scantron would be 3-3.
- If they played every team every week, Scantron would be 33-44.
- Scantron underachieved for the fourth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row, scoring 71.50 points against a projected 97.18 this week.
- Castle Wolfenstein won by scoring 73.88 points, the lowest winning score in the league this season.
- The 6.00 total points by the RBs on Scantron was their smallest RB output this season.
- The margin of victory of 2.38 points was the smallest in the league this week.
- In games that are close, Castle Wolfenstein is now 2-1, including wins in their last two such matchups.
- The loss was a familiar refrain for Scantron, as they have now dropped three in a row.
- With the loss, Scantron falls to 1-1 in close games this season.
- The drafted players on Castle Wolfenstein put up 73.5% of the team's points this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Castle Wolfenstein
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.