Powered by Automated Insights Irish Giantss Beats wolfpack, Hands Them Fifth Straight Defeat
- Irish Giantss
Irish Giantss took advantage of the second-highest player point total this week from Peyton Manning (32.34) and took down wolfpack 112.84 - 101.62. wolfpack has come apart after losing their last five. wolfpack was coming off a 140.98 - 62.18 loss against Injury Prawn and saw their scoring improve dramatically this week. Irish Giantss (4-2-1, 878.40 points) remains in third place while wolfpack (2-5, 658.80 points) stays down in 11th place.
Smooth Moves by Irish Giantss
- Peyton Manning brought in 32.34 points, which was good enough to rank second in the league in scoring this week and fourth-best of any player on Irish Giantss this season.
- Benched the Indianapolis Colts Defense, which had the lowest DEF score on the team with 11.00 points.
- Picked up the Dallas Cowboys Defense, which beat their scoring projection by 114.8%, with 16.00 points against a projected 7.45.
- With 14.50 points versus a projected 9.45, Fred Jackson exceeded his scoring projection by 53.4%.
- With only 4 of their 9 starters beating their projected points, Irish Giantss was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by wolfpack
- At the DEF position, wolfpack got outscored 16.00 - 6.00 by Irish Giantss.
- Adrian Peterson had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 5.60 points and recorded only 30.9% of his 18.14-point projection.
- wolfpack had only 4 of their 9 starters underperform versus their projections, but they still lost.
- Scott Chandler fell short of his scoring projection with 1.80 points, just 43.5% of his projected 4.14.
- With 6.00 points, the Baltimore Ravens Defense recorded only 75.9% of their 7.91-point scoring projection.
- If Irish Giantss played wolfpack every week, they would be 7-0 this season.
- Besides wolfpack, Irish Giantss would have defeated eight other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Irish Giantss would have defeated wolfpack 93.00 - 62.18.
- Irish Giantss would be 5-1 if they played the same schedule as wolfpack.
- Irish Giantss would be 58-18-1 if they played every team every week.
- wolfpack would have lost to four other teams besides Irish Giantss this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Irish Giantss, wolfpack would be 1-5.
- wolfpack would be 30-47 if they played every team every week.
- The loss is the fifth straight for wolfpack and extends the longest current losing streak in the league.
- In the loss, Andrew Luck led the league in scoring and had the 13th-most points in the league this season with 36.02.
- Irish Giantss did not cover the 23.10-point spread, winning by 11.22 points.
- The WRs on wolfpack collectively had their best week of the season with 31.60 points.
- Irish Giantss got their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season with only 17.00 points this week.
- Irish Giantss underachieved in the win, recording 96.9% of their projected 116.42, while wolfpack performed better than expected, beating their 93.32-point projection by 8.9%.
- Irish Giantss is leveraging their draft well. This week they got 85.8% of their points from players they drafted.
- Irish Giantss underachieved in the win, improving to 2-1-1 when failing to reach their projected points this season, while wolfpack falls to 1-3 when beating their scoring projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Irish Giantss
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.