Powered by Automated Insights Ilackabetterteam Beats WilkyGuy who Drops Fifth in a Row
Ilackabetterteam defeated WilkyGuy 104.20 - 80.28 due in part to Marshawn Lynch who registered 27.50 points and Vincent Jackson who scored 23.40. After losing their fifth straight, WilkyGuy has fallen off completely. WilkyGuy was led by Philip Rivers with 15.38 points and Eddie Lacy who scored 12.50. Ilackabetterteam (4-2, 633.22 points) remains in second place while WilkyGuy (1-5, 542.00 points) stays locked in the cellar.
Smooth Moves by Ilackabetterteam
- Marshawn Lynch had 27.50 points, the second-highest RB score of the week and the sixth-highest RB score in the league this season.
- Vincent Jackson had 23.40 points, the highest WR score in the league this week.
- The Tennessee Titans Defense, which was picked up by Ilackabetterteam, scored 13.00 points against a projected 6.91, topping their projection by 88.1%.
- Ilackabetterteam won despite having only 4 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by WilkyGuy
- Did not start Terrelle Pryor, who led the team in scoring with 17.64 points.
- Did not start Hakeem Nicks, who underachieved but still scored more than any WR on the team with 7.00 points against a projected 10.03.
- Traded for Victor Cruz, who scored 6.80 points against his projected 12.24.
- WilkyGuy would have welcomed more points at WR, where Ilackabetterteam topped them 28.40 - 11.00.
- Of the 9 starters on WilkyGuy, 6 underperformed versus their projections.
- If Ilackabetterteam played WilkyGuy every week, they would be 5-1 this season.
- Besides WilkyGuy, Ilackabetterteam would have defeated eight other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Ilackabetterteam would have defeated WilkyGuy 138.54 - 97.74.
- Ilackabetterteam would be 4-1 if they played the same schedule as WilkyGuy.
- If Ilackabetterteam had played every team in the league each week, they would be 37-29.
- WilkyGuy would have lost to eight other teams besides Ilackabetterteam this week.
- WilkyGuy would be 1-4 if they played the same schedule as Ilackabetterteam.
- If they played every team every week, WilkyGuy would be 19-47.
- With the loss, WilkyGuy has the longest losing streak in the league, stretching back five straight games.
- With a combined 41.50 points from their RBs, Ilackabetterteam got their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- The margin of victory of 23.92 points was the biggest of the season for Ilackabetterteam.
- Ilackabetterteam beat WilkyGuy at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for WilkyGuy.
- Ilackabetterteam outdid their projection in the win, while WilkyGuy came in under their point expectation. Ilackabetterteam is now 3-0 when overachieving, while WilkyGuy falls to 0-4 when failing to reach their projection.
- Ilackabetterteam had the third-highest score in the league this week with 104.20 points.
- WilkyGuy is in last place in the standings, the third week that they have found themselves there this season.
- WilkyGuy scored 80.28 points, ranking them 10th in the league in scoring.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.