Powered by Automated Insights Injury Prawn Rips Apart wolfpack, Moves Up to Fourth Place
- Injury Prawn
Injury Prawn laid waste to wolfpack 140.98 - 62.18 while also putting up the highest score of the week. While wolfpack (2-4) is only a game back of Injury Prawn (3-3), they're quite a bit farther behind in points, 692.30 - 557.18. wolfpack is starting to unravel after losing their fourth in a row. To make matters worse, wolfpack had a starter score zero points (Cecil Shorts III).
Smooth Moves by Injury Prawn
- Cam Newton scored 36.68 points, the highest of any player on Injury Prawn this season.
- The third-highest RB score of the week and the 10th-highest RB score of the season came from Jamaal Charles, who scored 24.80 points.
- 8 of the 9 starters on Injury Prawn exceeded their projected points.
- With 20.70 points, Brandon Marshall ranked third in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- The 18.40 points scored by DeSean Jackson was the fourth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by wolfpack
- Did not start Colin Kaepernick, who led the team in scoring with 20.88 points.
- wolfpack had 7 starters fail to reach their projections.
- Injury Prawn had a better day at the QB position, topping wolfpack 36.68 - 8.98.
- Andrew Luck scored a season-low 8.98 points, 41.5% of his projected 21.65, which is his lowest percentage of the year.
- The 8.30 points scored by Adrian Peterson was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 45.5% of his 18.26 projected points this week.
- Injury Prawn would be 3-3 if they played wolfpack every week.
- Injury Prawn would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as wolfpack, Injury Prawn would be 2-3.
- If Injury Prawn had played every team in the league each week, they would be 42-24.
- wolfpack would have lost to nine other teams besides Injury Prawn this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Injury Prawn would have lost to wolfpack 102.96 - 98.02.
- If they played the same schedule as Injury Prawn, wolfpack would be 2-3.
- wolfpack would be 24-42 if they played every team every week.
- Luck has not been with wolfpack, as three of their four losses have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- The top players for Injury Prawn were elite in the matchup, as five of their starters outperformed the leading scorer for wolfpack.
- The 78.80-point margin of victory was the largest in the league this week and second-biggest in the league this season.
- Injury Prawn bested their projected points again, the fourth time this season they have done so, including a streak of three straight games.
- Injury Prawn had a league-high for the week with 140.98 points, which is the fourth-highest score in the league this season.
- With a combined 37.70 points from their RBs, Injury Prawn got their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- wolfpack got their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season with only 16.90 points this week.
- With 62.18 points, wolfpack had their lowest output of the season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Injury Prawn
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.