Powered by Automated Insights MyDixieWrecked Drops the Hammer on Cyrsqueers, Claims Ninth Place
MyDixieWrecked took advantage of 26.00 points from the Kansas City Chiefs Defense and 21.54 from Drew Brees to put a drubbing on Cyrsqueers 96.44 - 62.16. It was a bragging-rights result, and the 34.28-point margin of victory was the seventh-highest recorded in the league this season. Cyrsqueers was done in by a substantial drop in scoring from last week's 99.40 - 63.30 win against Scantron. MyDixieWrecked (3-3, 564.06 points) climbs into ninth place while Cyrsqueers (5-1, 583.46 points) stays in first place.
Smooth Moves by MyDixieWrecked
- The Kansas City Chiefs Defense had 26.00 points, the second-highest DEF score of the week and the second-highest score among DEF in the league this season.
- MyDixieWrecked won despite having only 2 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- The 21.54 points scored by Drew Brees was the fifth-highest score of any QB in the league this week.
- The 16.00 points scored by Giovani Bernard was the eighth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- MyDixieWrecked won even though both of their WRs scored below their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Cyrsqueers
- Left Terrance Williams on the bench, where he scored 8.70 points and surpassed his scoring projection by 57.6%, the highest percentage of any player on the team.
- Danny Amendola was last on the team in scoring with 0.10 points, 1.0% of his projected 10.23, which is his lowest percentage of the season.
- 7 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Doug Martin has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 9.10 points versus a projected 15.14.
- Cyrsqueers got beat 26.00 - 5.00 by MyDixieWrecked at the DEF position.
- If MyDixieWrecked played Cyrsqueers every week, they would be 2-4 this season.
- MyDixieWrecked would have beaten six other teams besides Cyrsqueers this week.
- MyDixieWrecked would be 3-2 if they played the same schedule as Cyrsqueers.
- MyDixieWrecked would be 28-38 if they played every team every week.
- Cyrsqueers would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, MyDixieWrecked would have lost to Cyrsqueers 99.40 - 75.42.
- If they played the same schedule as MyDixieWrecked, Cyrsqueers would be 3-2.
- Cyrsqueers would be 30-36 if they played every team every week.
- Cyrsqueers scored the fewest points in the league this week and had the lowest score in the league this season.
- MyDixieWrecked put up their smallest winning point total of the year.
- MyDixieWrecked scored 96.44 points against a projected 99.20 and underachieved for the fifth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row.
- Trent Richardson had a season-low 5.30 points against a projected 14.53 in the win and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- The loss snapped a five-game win streak by Cyrsqueers.
- Cyrsqueers got a combined 19.20 points from their RBs, their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Two of the starters for MyDixieWrecked scored higher than the leading scorer for Cyrsqueers.
- It was quite a beating for Cyrsqueers, who now is 1-1 in blowouts this year.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.