Powered by Automated Insights Blu Squad Puts the Kibosh on Scantron to Move into Fifth Place
- Blu Squad
Blu Squad picked up 24.48 points from Jay Cutler and 19.50 from Reggie Bush to beat Scantron 99.08 - 86.94. While each team fell short of hitting their projections, Blu Squad scored 93.8% of a projected 105.58 points to get the win. Scantron was coming off a 99.40 - 63.30 loss against Cyrsqueers and saw their scoring increase this week. Blu Squad (3-3, 627.44 points) climbs into fifth place and Scantron (3-3, 606.72 points) drops to sixth place.
Smooth Moves by Blu Squad
- With 24.48 points, Jay Cutler had the ninth-highest score in the league this week.
- The 19.50 points scored by Reggie Bush was the seventh-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- With 12.00 points scored versus a projected 8.26, the San Francisco 49ers Defense has scored more points than projected for three straight games.
- Blu Squad had 5 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- Josh Gordon overachieved by 26.9%, scoring 12.60 points against a projected 9.93.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Scantron
- Made a mistake in not starting Vernon Davis, who ranked third in the league in scoring and topped his scoring projection by 283.2%, the second-highest percentage in the league.
- 7 of the starters on Scantron underperformed versus their projections.
- Robert Griffin III has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 14.54 points against a projected 24.09 this week.
- Calvin Johnson had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 2.50 points and recorded only 23.1% of his 10.82-point projection.
- Greg Jennings could not reach his projected point total, scoring only 54.9% of his 6.19-point projection with 3.40 points.
- If Blu Squad played Scantron every week, they would be 3-3 this season.
- Besides Scantron, Blu Squad would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- Blu Squad would have defeated Scantron 108.56 - 63.30 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Scantron, Blu Squad would be 4-1.
- Blu Squad would be 41-25 if they played every team every week.
- Besides Blu Squad, Scantron would have been defeated by seven other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Blu Squad, Scantron would be 1-4.
- Scantron would be 32-34 if they played every team every week.
- Blu Squad had their lowest winning score of the season with 99.08 points.
- The 12.14-point margin of victory was the smallest in the league this week.
- The WRs on Blu Squad collectively had their worst week of the season with only 13.70 points.
- Two of the starters for Blu Squad scored higher than the leading scorer for Scantron.
- DeMarco Murray scored 11.00 points against a projected 14.68 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- Blu Squad underachieved in the win, improving to 1-2 when failing to reach their projected points this season, while Scantron falls to 1-2 when scoring below their projected points.
- With 86.94 points, Scantron ranked ninth in the league in scoring this week.
- In the loss, Andre Ellington had the ninth-highest RB score in the league this week with 15.20 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Blu Squad
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.