Powered by Automated Insights Injury Prawn Creeps By WilkyGuy, Moves to Sixth Place
- Injury Prawn
Injury Prawn got 19.20 points from DeSean Jackson and 18.50 from Jamaal Charles, edging WilkyGuy, 98.02 - 97.74. WilkyGuy can't find any answers and is on a four-game losing streak. WilkyGuy was coming off a 114.12 - 77.02 loss against MyDixieWrecked and saw their scoring improve this week. Injury Prawn (2-3, 551.32 points) climbs into sixth place and WilkyGuy (1-4, 461.72 points) is still looking up at everyone from last place.
Smooth Moves by Injury Prawn
- The 19.20 points scored by DeSean Jackson was the seventh-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- Jamaal Charles had the fifth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 18.50 points.
- With 13.20 points, Willis McGahee ranked 10th in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- With 16.00 points, Garrett Hartley had his highest score of the season and beat his projected point total by a season-high 105.1%.
- Injury Prawn had 5 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by WilkyGuy
- Made a mistake in not starting Alshon Jeffery, who ranked third in the league in scoring and topped his scoring projection by 261.7%, the second-highest percentage in the league.
- Picked up Harry Douglas, who was last on the team in scoring with 0.60 points, only 13.7% of his projected point total, which was also the lowest percentage on the team.
- Lost the matchup even though Injury Prawn had their lowest-scoring week of the season.
- The WR corps couldn't keep pace with their counterparts from Injury Prawn and were outscored 28.20 - 9.10.
- The 4.70 points scored by Bilal Powell was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 47.2% of his 9.95 projected points this week.
- If Injury Prawn played WilkyGuy every week, they would be 4-1 this season.
- Besides WilkyGuy, Injury Prawn would have defeated five other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Injury Prawn would have defeated WilkyGuy 105.22 - 77.02.
- If they played the same schedule as WilkyGuy, Injury Prawn would be 3-1.
- If Injury Prawn had played every team in the league each week, they would be 31-24.
- Besides Injury Prawn, WilkyGuy would have been defeated by five other teams this week.
- WilkyGuy would be 1-3 if they played the same schedule as Injury Prawn.
- WilkyGuy would be 17-38 if they played every team every week.
- Even though WilkyGuy lost, they had two players score higher than the leading scorer for Injury Prawn.
- In the loss, WilkyGuy had their highest losing score of the season with 97.74 points.
- The margin of victory of 0.28 points was the smallest in the league this season.
- WilkyGuy has the longest current losing streak in the league, having lost four straight games.
- The RBs on WilkyGuy collectively had their best week of the season with 34.60 points.
- With the win, Injury Prawn improves to 1-2 in close games this season.
- WilkyGuy remains winless in close games this season, falling to 0-2.
- This is the second week this season that WilkyGuy is in last place in the league.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Injury Prawn
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.