Powered by Automated Insights Ilackabetterteam Pulls Out Unexpected Victory Against Irish Giantss, Rises to Second Place
- Irish Giantss
Ilackabetterteam put up the highest score of the week to edge Irish Giantss 138.54 - 134.66. Ilackabetterteam came into the matchup as the underdog, with a projected spread of 22.03. These two teams are tied for second place with 3-2 records, but Irish Giantss has a clear lead in points, 672.56 - 529.02. It was the second close win on the season for Ilackabetterteam. Irish Giantss got zero points from the Houston Texans Defense, which might have made the difference in the outcome.
Smooth Moves by Ilackabetterteam
- Ilackabetterteam got their highest point total by a player this season from Tony Romo, who had 53.94 points.
- The 18.00 points scored by Matt Prater was the third-highest K score of the week and is the third-highest K score in the league this season.
- Chris Johnson scored 14.00 points, which ranked ninth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- BenJarvus Green-Ellis scored a season-high 12.70 points and beat his scoring projection by 127.2%, which also is a season-high.
- Ilackabetterteam had 5 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Irish Giantss
- 5 of the starters on Irish Giantss scored less than their projected points.
- The Houston Texans Defense failed to score this week with 0 points against a projected 12.44.
- The 2.10 points scored by Anquan Boldin was just 24.4% of his 8.61-point projection.
- All three of the starting WRs scored below their projected points.
- If Ilackabetterteam played Irish Giantss every week, they would be 2-3 this season.
- Ilackabetterteam would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Ilackabetterteam would be 1-3 if they played the same schedule as Irish Giantss.
- If Ilackabetterteam had played every team in the league each week, they would be 28-27.
- Irish Giantss would have beaten every other team in the league besides Ilackabetterteam this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Ilackabetterteam would have lost to Irish Giantss 143.48 - 81.64.
- Irish Giantss would be 3-1 if they played the same schedule as Ilackabetterteam.
- Irish Giantss would be 44-11 if they played every team every week.
- This matchup had the top two scoring teams in the league this week.
- Irish Giantss had the highest losing score in the league this season with 134.66 points.
- The WRs on Irish Giantss collectively had their worst week of the season with only 23.70 points.
- Jared Cook scored 2.60 points against a projected 6.05 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in four straight games.
- Ilackabetterteam got the best total score from their RBs of any team this week with 37.40 points.
- With the loss, Irish Giantss falls to 1-1 in close games this season.
- Ilackabetterteam remains undefeated in close games this season, improving to 2-0.
- Justin Tucker scored 18.00 points, the third-highest K score in the league this season, but it was not enough to tip the scales in favor of Irish Giantss.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Irish Giantss
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.