Powered by Automated Insights Castle Wolfenstein Beats MyDixieWrecked, Knocks Them Back into 11th Place
- Castle Wolfenstein
Castle Wolfenstein (3-2, 498.26 points) beat MyDixieWrecked (2-3, 467.82 points) 85.08 - 75.62, led by Matthew Stafford with 16.38 points and Denarius Moore who had 14.40. Heading into Sunday, Castle Wolfenstein was in front 1.90 - 0.70. They gave up that lead after the late Sunday games and were behind by 1.04. Sunday night came to an end with Castle Wolfenstein up by 13.46 and they stayed on top through the rest of the matchup.
Smooth Moves by Castle Wolfenstein
- Castle Wolfenstein won despite having only 2 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- The 14.40 points scored by Denarius Moore was the 10th-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- With 13.50 points, Jimmy Graham had the fourth-highest score of any TE in the league this week.
- With 10.50 points versus a projected 8.61, Mike Wallace exceeded his scoring projection by 22.0%.
- Even with both of their RBs falling short of their projected scores, Castle Wolfenstein still won.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by MyDixieWrecked
- 7 of the starters on MyDixieWrecked underperformed versus their projections.
- Chris Ogbonnaya was last in the matchup in scoring, finishing below his projection for the second time this season with 0.70 points against a projected 4.98.
- Brandon Myers has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 3.50 points against a projected 6.50 this week.
- MyDixieWrecked could have used more points from the TE position, where Castle Wolfenstein beat them 13.50 - 3.50.
- With 5.60 points, Trent Richardson had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 45.9% of his 12.21 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
- If Castle Wolfenstein played MyDixieWrecked every week, they would be 3-2 this season.
- Castle Wolfenstein would have beaten only two other teams besides MyDixieWrecked this week.
- Castle Wolfenstein would have defeated MyDixieWrecked 115.78 - 114.12 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as MyDixieWrecked, Castle Wolfenstein would be 3-1.
- If Castle Wolfenstein had played every team in the league each week, they would be 25-30.
- MyDixieWrecked would have lost to eight other teams besides Castle Wolfenstein this week.
- MyDixieWrecked would be 2-2 if they played the same schedule as Castle Wolfenstein.
- If they played every team every week, MyDixieWrecked would be 21-34.
- Castle Wolfenstein put up their smallest winning point total of the year.
- Despite being on the winning team, David Wilson scored 7.60 points against a projected 10.19 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- The 11.20 total points by the RBs on MyDixieWrecked was their smallest RB output this season.
- The Kansas City Chiefs Defense scored 16.00 points against a projected 6.70 in the loss and has now beaten their projection in three straight games.
- Castle Wolfenstein underachieved in the win, improving to 1-2 when failing to reach their projected points this season, while MyDixieWrecked falls to 1-3 when scoring below their projected points.
- MyDixieWrecked ranked 10th in the league in scoring this week.
- The margin of victory of 9.46 points was the third-highest margin in the league this week.
- Although Castle Wolfenstein won, Matthew Stafford scored a season-low 16.38 points and only reached 69.9% of his projection, his lowest such percentage this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Castle Wolfenstein
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.