Powered by Automated Insights Blu Squad Snatches Win from wolfpack, Climbs to Eighth Place
- Blu Squad
Blu Squad (2-3, 528.36 points) defeated wolfpack (2-3, 494.60 points) 108.56 - 102.56, led by Matt Ryan with 22.76 points and the San Francisco 49ers Defense who had 22.00. Blu Squad was the first to put points on the board and by Sunday was already in front 27.20 - 0. That lead faded away by the end of the early Sunday games and they trailed 63.56 - 45.60. However, Blu Squad pulled out the victory with a comeback on Monday night.
Smooth Moves by Blu Squad
- The 14.60 points scored by Josh Gordon was the ninth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- The San Francisco 49ers Defense scored a season-high 22.00 points and exceeded their scoring projection by 175.7%, which ranked eighth in the league.
- C.J. Spiller scored a season-high 12.60 points and beat his scoring projection by a season-high 55.0%.
- Blu Squad had most of their starters beat their scoring projection (5 out of 9).
Toyota Missed Opportunities by wolfpack
- Steve Smith scored 6.00 points against a projected 9.03 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- At the DEF position, wolfpack got outscored 22.00 - 7.00 by Blu Squad.
- Andre Johnson was last on the team in scoring with 3.90 points against a projected 10.29 and underachieved for the third time this season.
- Only 4 of the 9 starters on wolfpack underachieved this week, but they still lost.
- The Baltimore Ravens Defense underachieved, scoring 7.00 points, only 79.1% of their projected 8.85.
- If Blu Squad played wolfpack every week, they would be 4-1 this season.
- Besides wolfpack, Blu Squad would have defeated eight other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Blu Squad would have defeated wolfpack 125.34 - 110.58.
- If they played the same schedule as wolfpack, Blu Squad would be 3-1.
- If Blu Squad had played every team in the league each week, they would be 33-22.
- In addition to Blu Squad, wolfpack would have lost to just two other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Blu Squad, wolfpack would be 1-3.
- wolfpack would be 23-32 if they played every team every week.
- In the loss, wolfpack had the ninth-highest losing score in the league this season with 102.56 points.
- Blu Squad won but failed to cover the 14.12-point spread, winning by 6.00 points.
- With the win, Blu Squad snapped their three-game losing streak.
- Blu Squad won even though wolfpack performed better against their scoring projection. wolfpack beat their 89.87 projected points by 14.1%, while Blu Squad outscored their 103.99-point projection by 4.4%.
- In comeback games this season, wolfpack is now 1-2, including losses in their last two such matchups.
- The loss was a familiar refrain for wolfpack, as they have now dropped three in a row.
- wolfpack had their largest margin of defeat this season.
- Blu Squad got the win while also beating point expectations. They are 2-1 when exceeding their projected points this year. wolfpack falls to 1-2 when scoring above their projected points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Blu Squad
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.