Powered by Automated Insights Cyrsqueers Slaps Scantron, Tacks On Fifth Consecutive Win
Cyrsqueers benefited from 24.10 points from Dez Bryant and 15.00 from the St. Louis Rams Defense to stomp Scantron, 99.40 - 64.30. Still undefeated at this point, Cyrsqueers is piecing together a great season. Scantron, coming off a 123.08 - 105.22 win against Injury Prawn, saw their scoring drop substantially this week. Adding insult to injury, Scantron had a starter score zero points (Calvin Johnson). Scantron (3-2, 520.78 points) drops to fourth place while Cyrsqueers (5-0, 521.30 points) remains in first place.
Smooth Moves by Cyrsqueers
- Picked up the St. Louis Rams Defense, which beat their scoring projection by 45.2%, with 15.00 points against a projected 10.33.
- Dez Bryant had the fourth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 24.10 points.
- The 14.10 points scored by Frank Gore was the eighth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- 5 of 9 players in the starting lineup for Cyrsqueers topped their projected points.
- With 11.00 points versus a projected 8.72, Rashard Mendenhall exceeded his scoring projection by 26.1%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Scantron
- Picked up Mason Crosby, who scored 20.00 points against a projected 7.80, but left him on the bench.
- Picked up Alex Smith, who scored 9.80 points against his projected 19.28.
- Scantron got beat 15.00 - 2.00 by Cyrsqueers at the DEF position.
- With 2.00 points, the Chicago Bears Defense had their lowest output of the season and tallied just 18.7% of their 10.72 projected points, their lowest percentage of the year.
- Darren Sproles had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 4.10 points and recorded only 40.1% of his 10.22-point projection.
- If Cyrsqueers played Scantron every week, they would be 3-2 this season.
- Besides Scantron, Cyrsqueers would have defeated six other teams this week.
- Cyrsqueers would have defeated Scantron 130.52 - 123.08 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Scantron, Cyrsqueers would be 2-2.
- If Cyrsqueers had played every team in the league each week, they would be 30-25.
- Scantron would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- Scantron would be 4-0 if they played the same schedule as Cyrsqueers.
- Scantron would be 29-26 if they played every team every week.
- With 64.30 points, Scantron scored the fewest points in the league this week and had the lowest score of any team this season.
- The margin of victory of 35.10 points was the largest in the league this week and fifth-biggest in the league this season.
- Michael Vick scored a season-low 12.10 points and underachieved for the third straight week.
- The WRs on Scantron collectively had their worst week of the season with only 4.80 points.
- After scoring 8.30 points against a projected 5.95, Andre Ellington has now exceeded his projection in three straight weeks.
- Scantron had their worst loss of the season, losing by 35.10 points.
- Cyrsqueers got the best total score from their WRs of any team this week with 41.70 points.
- In the loss, Julius Thomas scored 24.20 points, the fifth-highest TE score in the league this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.