Powered by Automated Insights Irish Giantss Gets Win Against Blu Squad who Can't Shake Losing Streak
- Irish Giantss
- Blu Squad
Irish Giantss registered the highest score in the league this week and got past Blu Squad 143.48 - 125.14. Blu Squad has had a bad run and is on a three-game losing streak. Blu Squad was coming off a 116.50 - 94.24 loss against Eli's House Of Dick and saw their scoring increase this week. Blu Squad (1-3, 419.60 points) drops to 11th place while Irish Giantss (3-1, 537.90 points) remains in third place.
Smooth Moves by Irish Giantss
- The 37.08 points scored by Peyton Manning was the second-highest QB score of the week and is the eighth-highest QB score in the league this season.
- Tony Gonzalez scored the sixth-most points in the league and beat his scoring projection by a league-leading 264.0%.
- Fred Jackson had his highest output of the season with 14.70 points against a projected 9.55 and has now overachieved in every game this season.
- Wes Welker had the seventh-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 19.60 points.
- Anquan Boldin ranked 10th in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 15.00 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Blu Squad
- C.J. Spiller has scored below his projection in every game this season after scoring 7.70 points against a projected 11.39 this week.
- Greg Zuerlein has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 4.00 points versus a projected 7.68.
- The WR corps couldn't keep pace with their counterparts from Irish Giantss and were outscored 34.60 - 16.70.
- Josh Gordon had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 7.10 points and recorded only 76.3% of his 9.31-point projection.
- Even though Blu Squad lost, only 4 of their 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Irish Giantss would be 3-1 if they played Blu Squad every week.
- Irish Giantss would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Irish Giantss would have defeated Blu Squad 103.96 - 94.24 had they played each other last week.
- Irish Giantss would be 1-2 if they played the same schedule as Blu Squad.
- Irish Giantss would be 34-10 if they played every team every week.
- In addition to Irish Giantss, Blu Squad would have lost to just one other team this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Irish Giantss, Blu Squad would be 1-2.
- Blu Squad would be 24-20 if they played every team every week.
- All three of the losses for Blu Squad this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- It was a tough loss for Blu Squad, which put up the second-biggest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- Irish Giantss scored 143.48 points, the highest in the league this week and third-highest in the league this season.
- The 18.34-point win by Irish Giantss beat the 3.57-point spread.
- With a combined 42.00 points from their RBs, Blu Squad got their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- The 26.90 total points by the RBs on Irish Giantss was their smallest RB output this season.
- The loss was a familiar refrain for Blu Squad, as they have now dropped three in a row.
- Reggie Bush scored 25.30 points, the sixth-highest RB score in the league this season, but it was not enough to get a win for Blu Squad.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Irish Giantss
- Blu Squad
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.