Powered by Automated Insights MyDixieWrecked Comes From Behind to Wax WilkyGuy, Climbs to Eighth Place
MyDixieWrecked took advantage of the third-highest score on the season from Drew Brees (42.72) and erased a 7.62-point deficit on Monday night, drubbing WilkyGuy 112.12 - 77.02. WilkyGuy has had a bad run and is on a three-game losing streak. WilkyGuy was led by Reggie Wayne with 16.00 points and Russell Wilson who scored 11.62. The outcome could have been worse, MyDixieWrecked had a starter score zero points (Brandon Myers). MyDixieWrecked (2-2, 390.20 points) climbs into eighth place while WilkyGuy (1-3, 363.98 points) drops to the cellar.
Smooth Moves by MyDixieWrecked
- Drew Brees scored the most points of any player on MyDixieWrecked this season with 42.72.
- Demaryius Thomas had the fifth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 20.60 points.
- Even with a zero from starter Brandon Myers, MyDixieWrecked was still able to win.
- Matt Bryant exceeded scoring projections by 39.7%, with 12.00 points against a projected 8.59.
- With only 3 of their 9 starters beating their projected points, MyDixieWrecked was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by WilkyGuy
- WilkyGuy left the 21.40 points scored by Alshon Jeffery on the bench this week. He beat his projected point total by 178.3%, the third-highest percentage in the league.
- With 1.70 points, Ray Rice was last on the team in scoring and got only 14.2% of his 11.99 projected points, his lowest percentage of the season.
- A.J. Green has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 5.10 points versus a projected 11.54.
- WilkyGuy needed more points from the QB position, where MyDixieWrecked beat them 42.72 - 11.62.
- MyDixieWrecked won the K position battle, beating WilkyGuy 12.00 - 3.00.
- If MyDixieWrecked played WilkyGuy every week, they would be 2-2 this season.
- MyDixieWrecked would have beaten four other teams besides WilkyGuy this week.
- Had they played each other last week, MyDixieWrecked would have defeated WilkyGuy 108.62 - 93.28.
- MyDixieWrecked would be 2-1 if they played the same schedule as WilkyGuy.
- MyDixieWrecked would be 18-26 if they played every team every week.
- WilkyGuy would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- WilkyGuy would be 1-2 if they played the same schedule as MyDixieWrecked.
- If they played every team every week, WilkyGuy would be 12-32.
- WilkyGuy has underachieved for three straight weeks, having scored 77.02 points against a projected 99.54 this week.
- The margin of victory was the fourth-largest in the league this season.
- WilkyGuy had the league's lowest score of the week for the first time this season.
- With 112.12 points, MyDixieWrecked had their highest score so far this season.
- Two of the starters for MyDixieWrecked scored higher than the leading scorer for WilkyGuy.
- The loss was a familiar refrain for WilkyGuy, as they have now dropped three in a row.
- It was quite a beating for WilkyGuy, who now is 1-1 in blowouts this year.
- MyDixieWrecked inflicted some pain in the big win and is now 1-1 in blowouts this year.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.