Powered by Automated Insights Go Finuc Yourself Brings Down Ilackabetterteam, Moves to 10th Place
- Go Finuc Yourself
Go Finuc Yourself defeated Ilackabetterteam 112.74 - 81.56, led by Philip Rivers, who registered the third-highest player point total in the league this week with 35.04 points. Go Finuc Yourself met expectations and put up 1.9% more points than projected (110.66). Ilackabetterteam got just 80.1% of a projected 101.78 points. Tony Romo led Ilackabetterteam with 23.26 points while Marshawn Lynch brought in 18.30. Go Finuc Yourself (1-3, 439.42 points) climbs into 10th place while Ilackabetterteam (2-2, 390.40 points) drops to seventh place.
Smooth Moves by Go Finuc Yourself
- Picked up Philip Rivers, who led the matchup in scoring with 35.04 points.
- Matt Forte scored 17.70 points, which ranked 10th out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- 6 of the 9 starters on Go Finuc Yourself exceeded their projected points.
- Lamar Miller overachieved by 27.7%, scoring 12.80 points against a projected 10.02.
- Both of the starting WRs scored above their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Ilackabetterteam
- The 0.60 points scored by Kyle Rudolph was the lowest total in the matchup and 12.0% of his projected point total of 4.99, which was his lowest percentage of the season.
- After a season-low 2.00 points against a projected 11.35, the St. Louis Rams Defense has now scored below their projection in every game this season.
- Chris Johnson had his lowest score of the season with 3.10 points against a projected 11.64 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- It was a season-low scoring total for Vincent Jackson, who had 2.70 points. He had a projected total of 7.52 points and this week was the third straight game of underperformance versus his projection.
- It was a season-low 10.80 points for Julio Jones this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 84.3% of a projected point total of 12.81.
- Go Finuc Yourself would be 3-1 if they played Ilackabetterteam every week.
- Go Finuc Yourself would have beaten five other teams besides Ilackabetterteam this week.
- Go Finuc Yourself would be 2-1 if they played the same schedule as Ilackabetterteam.
- Go Finuc Yourself would be 24-20 if they played every team every week.
- Besides Go Finuc Yourself, Ilackabetterteam would have been defeated by nine other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Go Finuc Yourself would have lost to Ilackabetterteam 99.10 - 90.36.
- If they played the same schedule as Go Finuc Yourself, Ilackabetterteam would be 0-3.
- Ilackabetterteam would be 17-27 if they played every team every week.
- It was a season-low point total for Ilackabetterteam.
- With the win, Go Finuc Yourself snapped their three-game losing streak.
- The WRs on Ilackabetterteam collectively had their worst week of the season with only 22.30 points.
- After scoring 12.00 points against a projected 4.92, Matt Prater has now exceeded his projection in three straight weeks.
- Jason Witten scored 4.30 points against a projected 9.06 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- This is the biggest margin of defeat of the season for Ilackabetterteam.
- Go Finuc Yourself outdid their projection in the win, while Ilackabetterteam came in under their point expectation. Go Finuc Yourself is now 1-2 when overachieving, while Ilackabetterteam falls to 1-2 when failing to reach their projection.
- The margin of victory of 31.18 points was the second-highest margin in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Go Finuc Yourself
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.