Powered by Automated Insights Cyrsqueers Beats Eli's House Of Dick, Makes It Four in a Row
- Eli's House Of Dick
Cyrsqueers put up the second-highest point total this week, taking down Eli's House Of Dick 130.52 - 111.34. Cyrsqueers has built up a lot of momentum and remains undefeated. Tom Brady led Eli's House Of Dick with 24.44 points while the Tennessee Titans Defense brought in 23.00. Adding insult to injury, Eli's House Of Dick got zero points from Ryan Broyles. Eli's House Of Dick (2-2, 418.96 points) steps into fourth place and Cyrsqueers (4-0, 421.90 points) remains in first place.
Smooth Moves by Cyrsqueers
- With 24.60 points, Torrey Smith had the highest WR score of the week and the eighth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- With 23.00 points, the Indianapolis Colts Defense, which Cyrsqueers picked up this week, beat their 13.31-point projection by 72.8%.
- Frank Gore had the fifth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 21.30 points.
- With 20.10 points, Dez Bryant ranked sixth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- With 13.00 points against a projected 7.97, Steven Hauschka had his highest output of the season and has now overachieved in three straight games.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Eli's House Of Dick
- Jason Avant, who Eli's House Of Dick picked up this week, scored below his 5.85-point projection with 0.70 points.
- It was a season-low 7.10 points for Alfred Morris this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 47.7% of a projected point total of 14.88.
- Eli's House Of Dick was not able to win even though only 3 of their 9 starters fell short of their projected point total.
- Ryan Broyles did not score, with 0 points against a projected 6.30.
- Cyrsqueers would be 3-1 if they played Eli's House Of Dick every week.
- Cyrsqueers would have beaten nine other teams besides Eli's House Of Dick this week.
- Cyrsqueers would be 1-2 if they played the same schedule as Eli's House Of Dick.
- If Cyrsqueers had played every team in the league each week, they would be 23-21.
- Besides Cyrsqueers, Eli's House Of Dick would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- Cyrsqueers would have lost to Eli's House Of Dick 116.50 - 76.84 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Cyrsqueers, Eli's House Of Dick would be 2-1.
- If they played every team every week, Eli's House Of Dick would be 21-23.
- Eli's House Of Dick scored 111.34 points and lost. It is the third-highest losing score in the league this season.
- Cyrsqueers had their highest score of the season and the fifth-highest in the league this season with 130.52 points.
- The 17.40 total points by the RBs on Eli's House Of Dick was their smallest RB output this season.
- The margin of victory of 19.18 points was the biggest of the season for Cyrsqueers.
- The 28.80 points by the RBs on Cyrsqueers was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- Cyrsqueers won even though Eli's House Of Dick performed better against their scoring projection. Eli's House Of Dick beat their 91.51 projected points by 21.7%, while Cyrsqueers outscored their 107.28-point projection by 21.7%.
- The Tennessee Titans Defense scored 23.00 points, the second-highest DEF score in the league this season, but it was not enough to tip the scales in favor of Eli's House Of Dick.
- Cyrsqueers beat their projected points and now have a 2-0 record when beating their projection, while Eli's House Of Dick falls to 1-1 when exceeding their expected point total.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Eli's House Of Dick
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.